• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Santa Clarita Valley Meet - July 2005

Our 2nd Santa Clarita Valley meet is almost here.......only four days to go.

Date: Saturday, July 30
Time: 4:30pm
Place: "Panera Bread" in Santa Clarita

Last count is 15 cars. :cool: This should be a great meet. :biggrin:

See you all there.

Last edited:
I "SHOULD" be there....

Mike

Richard, it's funny I just was talking to Kelly out in the garage and we were discussing that we would have to get together again soon.

My vote would be for Saturday morning so we can take another drive when we are finished eating all the yummy desserts from panera.

Thanks for setting this up again, and hopefully we can double our turn out from the first meet.

Where is santa clarita exactly? Also how far is it from san diego?

I'm good regardless of date or time. However, having it at Panera means I only get to drive .2 miles.

Richard,
Your timing is great, I just got back from vacation and was wondering if another SCV meet had been set up. The dates you have listed work for me, I'll do my best to be there :smile: . Just for info, Saturdays work better for me and either time is OK. It will be nice to see everyone again and to also meet some other NSX owners.

Count me in!

I want ot go but only if its after 3pm any day. I really dont like to get up early on weekends. I love to look at other NSXs but i like to sleep in more than anything else even :smile: sex.

looks like this thing is getting popular:) excellent selection of food and convenient canyon driving make for a good meeting place:)

I am in no matter what time or day, but just want to reiterate my preference for an afternoon meet for the "scorching sun" issue...

Any actual date yet???

MIke

Mojorator said:
Any actual date yet???

MIke

I will probably post the results of the consensus [for time and date] right after the 4th of July.

There has been eleven responses so far. Lets see if we can get a few more NSX'ers to attend; especially, those of you who live in the Santa Clarita Valley.....spread the word.

Saturday mornings are tough for me. If we do a Sat afternoon I should be able to make it.

The drive should be nice in the afternoon being that it cools off a bit.

After reviewing all of the responses to this Thread, as of today, the following have expressed a desire to attend the SCV meet:

1. Supra2nv
2. VampNSX
3. Carl Maiershofer
4. MIKE5261
5. Yellow Zonker
6. Simons2k
7. schuey1010
8. allcoupedup
9. fallindown4u
10. Mojoratar
11. CKS Papa
12. Kswift
13. Banshee Wail
14. and myself - RARNSX

Based upon these 14 cars, I will make arrangements for reserved parking for 16 spaces at:

Panera Bread
24133 Baywood Lane
Santa Clarita, CA 91350
(661) 287-3900

Date: Saturday, July 30
Time: 4:30pm

(Though they have a Baywood Lane address, they are located on McBean Parkway [at Baywood Lane] between Newhall Ranch Road and Magic Mountain Parkway.) If you have a problem finding this place, just call me on my cell phone (661) 607-2000 on Saturday morning and I will give you directions.

Should any of you not be able to attend, please let me know no later than Friday evening by posting on this Thread or call me at home (661) 296-4887.

For those of you who haven't been to a "Panera Bread".....they have great coffee, bagels, pastries, salads, soup and sandwiches. They have indoor seating and outdoor patio seating.

Hope to see all of you at Panera's.

I will be there....

Mike

For those of you who haven't been to a "Panera Bread".....they have great coffee, bagels, pastries, salads, soup and sandwiches. They have indoor seating and outdoor patio seating.

They have some rockin desserts as well. :biggrin:

Banshee Wail said:

They have some rockin desserts as well. :biggrin:

i guess ill eat befor i go because coffee and bagels are not going to do it for me. :tongue:

Back