• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Santa Clarita Valley Meet - July 2005

VampNSX said:
i guess ill eat befor i go because coffee and bagels are not going to do it for me. :tongue:

Not even if they come with Lox. :biggrin: The place actually has a lot to choose from and within a few blocks there are many restaurants and a micro- brewery.

Bring this thread up for more exposure... :biggrin:

10 more days!!!

Mike

so its this saturday then right?

Mike are going? so we could meet up and go together if it end early we could hit up another place after that.

any one else from AV going to go?

VampNSX said:
so its this saturday then right?

Mike are going? so we could meet up and go together if it end early we could hit up another place after that.

any one else from AV going to go?

Milton-

Of course im going...

Mike

Hey guys.....

Had a good time at our meet on Saturday. I thought we had a great turnout with more NSX owners. Let's meet again soon.....

Did anyone happen to take some pics from Saturday's meet?

Oh, and uh, sorry I could give you a spin in the car Mike. Next time I'll carry a spare can of brake fluid :rolleyes:

Take care!

allcoupedup said:
Hey guys.....

Had a good time at our meet on Saturday. I thought we had a great turnout with more NSX owners. Let's meet again soon.....

Did anyone happen to take some pics from Saturday's meet?

Oh, and uh, sorry I could give you a spin in the car Mike. Next time I'll carry a spare can of brake fluid :rolleyes:

Take care!

I'm just glad you got that all squared away...Im sure I'll get a ride on it one of these days...Awesome ride man...

MIke

Nice to meet with fellow NSXers.
Here's all the pics that I have:

9153SCVNSXmeet1.jpg

9153SCVNSXmeet2.jpg

9153SCVNSXmeet3.jpg

9153SCVNSXmeet4.jpg

9153SCVNXSmeet5.jpg

9153SCVNXSmeet6.jpg

9153SCVNXSmeet7.jpg

9153SCVNXSmeet8.jpg

Perry

Last edited:
supra2nv said:
is that a bend in those advans on the yellow car????

YUP...All the wheels except for the rear passenger survived the 2x4s on the freeway per the owner.. :frown: very sad indeed..but still a very nice car!

Mike

Back