• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Saw this on Ebay! jh4na1185st000136

Re: Saw this on Ebay!

Oh no! Was just on Ebay searching around and saw it. Maybe someone here might be interested. :wink: :smile:...

Oh stop it PHOEN$X, bug :eek: is not that bad of looking. Is it?:tongue:

I'm sorry, Caroline-NSX. I have nothing against factory bug eyes, but it makes me a little sad every time someone mucks up a perfectly good NSX and then puts it up for sale. :frown: Why molest a perfectly good NSX if you don't intend on keeping it? Especially when buyers clearly prefer the pop-ups.

Buy it now for 40,000 and it has 92,000 miles. Thats seems a little steep to me.

I really like the wheels and size!

Agreed. He's posted a few times on prime without too good pics.

They are 19/20 but do look nice! Very ADV.1 feeling even though they arent!

Agreed. He's posted a few times on prime without too good pics.

They are 19/20 but do look nice! Very ADV.1 feeling even though they arent!

Right, most of the 19/20 combo's I've seen look out of place... not on that car

I'm sorry, Caroline-NSX. I have nothing against factory bug eyes, but it makes me a little sad every time someone mucks up a perfectly good NSX and then puts it up for sale. :frown: Why molest a perfectly good NSX if you don't intend on keeping it? Especially when buyers clearly prefer the pop-ups.

I really don't know. I'm sure seller have his reason why..:smile:

Buy it now for 40,000 and it has 92,000 miles. Thats seems a little steep to me.

$40k is a lot for a 95 with 92,000 miles. Maybe seller is trying to get back all the moneys for the mods as well? I'm thinking the car today should still be worth $24,000 to 27,000 depending on the condition of the car and maybe what's left out of the $40,000 that he is asking for is from all the upgrades? I think this car belongs to a member here. I remeber seeing this car in the dosesn't deserve their own thread! Anyways, GLWS owner! :smile:

BTW car looks pretty nice/cool :cool:.

$40k is a lot for a 95 with 92,000 miles. Maybe seller is trying to get back all the moneys for the mods as well? I'm thinking the car today should still be worth $24,000 to 27,000 depending on the condition of the car and maybe what's left out of the $40,000 that he is asking for is from all the upgrades? I think this car belongs to a member here. I remeber seeing this car in the dosesn't deserve their own thread! Anyways, GLWS owner! :smile:

BTW car looks pretty nice/cool :cool:.

Disagree if you factor in any of the Mods. The auction is 35k NO RESERVE meaning he would take that. An 02+ front upgrade is atleast 5-10k including the rear as well. I think many would agree any stock 95' Targa in clean condition is worth 30k so an additional 5k on top of that does not seem unreasonable at all.

Disagree if you factor in any of the Mods. The auction is 35k NO RESERVE meaning he would take that. An 02+ front upgrade is atleast 5-10k including the rear as well. I think many would agree any stock 95' Targa in clean condition is worth 30k so an additional 5k on top of that does not seem unreasonable at all.

I was just saying.:smile:

I'm not sure how much the car itself is worth and i don't know the condition of the car. And plus you will never get what you put into the car back UNLESS you find the right person. $35k for the car as is, is a great price but $40k is pushing it and if hes lucky someone will pay that much for it if that's what a buyer look into buying an NSX. Car doesn't look bad, not at all. It actually look nice. Anyways, owner did a good job on the upgrades and hope he get what he is asking for. $35k isn't bad for this NSX. $40, even better for the owner :smile:

while i would pay more for a previous done 02 upgrade; i think there are just as many who wouldn't as they either arent fond of the look coupled with the fact that for the most part aftermarket paint lowers the value of a car.

for an older 20 year old car i wouldnt really care if it was aftermarket paint but im sure there are many who do.

all imho.

+ 1 !

i was just saying.:smile:

I'm not sure how much the car itself is worth and i don't know the condition of the car. And plus you will never get what you put into the car back unless you find the right person. $35k for the car as is, is a great price but $40k is pushing it and if hes lucky someone will pay that much for it if that's what a buyer look into buying an nsx. Car doesn't look bad, not at all. It actually look nice. Anyways, owner did a good job on the upgrades and hope he get what he is asking for. $35k isn't bad for this nsx. $40, even better for the owner :smile:

Not ONE person has told me "your car looked better before"

In fact it's the first thing I hear when I show someone pics of the conversion...."wow, it looks SO much better!"

And I agree.

In fact it's the first thing I hear when I show someone pics of the conversion...."wow, it looks SO much better!"

And I agree.

As long as you're happy with your car, it doesn't matter what other people think.

I just hope there isn't someone snapping up pop-ups and converting them because they think they're doing the world a favor. Hence my mission to rescue as many pop-ups as I can. :tongue:

...I just hope there isn't someone snapping up pop-ups and converting them because they think they're doing the world a favor. Hence my mission to rescue as many pop-ups as I can. :tongue:

So before I decide to do an 02+ front conversion I should probably ask you if you want to buy my pop-up '94. I will have to remember this in about 20yrs. :biggrin:

So before I decide to do an 02+ front conversion I should probably ask you if you want to buy my pop-up '94. I will have to remember this in about 20yrs. :biggrin:
Exactly! Forego the conversion, just buy an 02-05 and save yourself the hassle! Although I'm sure those will look outdated too compared to the new NSX, so I don't foresee many conversions being done once the new model comes out. :smile:

And I agree.

Well, let me be the first. YOUR CAR LOOK BETTER BEFORE! And i am being honest. I always wanted to tell you this. Sorry it does look better before.

Maybe they didn't want to hurt your feelings? I'm not trying to either.Anyways, not everyone is the same and if you are happy with the way it turn out, that's all that matter.:smile:

At the end of the day no one cares about your car but you :wink:

Last edited:
Back