• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Say goodbye to seat bolster wear!

Thought it was time to give something back so here goes!

The seats on my 02 360 are flawless...no wear at all!

As we all know, our seat bolsters are the first to go on our seats. I came up with a clever way to protect your seat bolsters, hide current seat bolster wear and keep your seats looking like new!

Take a look at the below photos. I went to Target this morning and purchased a ladies XXL workout top. It fits over the seats as a perfect seat cover! It is made of spandex and fits perfectly! Should protect my seat bolsters forever!

Below are the tags in case you want to pick a set of these up. They are made by Champion and are in the ladies workout clothing section.

Best part it they slip on/off in about two seconds. Perfect if you want to take them off if you go to a car show, mechanic, before a workout, etc.

Like I said above, these are on my 360. The 360 and NSX seats are very similar in design and shape so I expect they will fit the same. Being spandex, the should conform to whatever your seat design is.

Great seat protection for $25 a set!

Attachments

• IMG_0468.jpg
    IMG_0468.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 968
  • IMG_0467.jpg
    IMG_0467.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 703
  • IMG_0470.jpg
    IMG_0470.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 650
  • IMG_0469.jpg
    IMG_0469.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 638
That is hilarious! I can only wish!

Rob that is rather ingenious but.... man that is ugly... LOL

Not sure I can get myself to do that. :tongue:

It really doesn't look that bad! You can't see it when you are driving and simply pull it off when you go anywhere!

Hey Turbo, I forgot to tell you this last week...sorry my Cardinals spanked your Patriots (lol)!

Luv ya man!

Rob that is rather ingenious but.... man that is ugly... LOL

Not sure I can get myself to do that. :tongue:

It really doesn't look that bad! You can't see it when you are driving and simply pull it off when you go anywhere!

Hey Turbo, I forgot to tell you this last week...sorry my Cardinals spanked your Patriots (lol)!

Luv ya man!

You got lucky. You just have one good player. See you in the playoffs.

See I'll get lazy and not pull it off then someone will look at the wife beater T on the seat and say "see? you can take the dude out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the dude"... :biggrin:

attachment.php

Attachments

• imagesCA352ZU8.jpg
    imagesCA352ZU8.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 2,075
So in addition to bras we are now putting tank tops on our cars? :p

all kidding aside, very clever

Yes and a pair of panties to protect the leather on the steering wheel. Extra large... The way Shawn likes it. :D

Last edited:
and a used sock on top of the shift knob.

Yes!!! Can't forget the condom for your knob... :biggrin:

Poor Rob... Look what we did to his thread.... Everything is a big joke for your prime people...

Last edited:
I heard the black one is a little bigger than the white one. LOL...

OK, really.... I'll stop. rob my apologies. I'm a little high on sugar right now.

Another way to reduce seat bolster wear, one that doesn't involve women's underwear, is to use the seat controls to slide the seat all the way back before getting out of the car. I always did this and was told that my seats were unusual for their lack of bolster wear for the associated mileage.

would the red one be the " RED MAN " meaning American Indian?

or is redman a type of Chew? I forget im getting old.

Back