• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Scamming the Scammer Redux: "I am the Oracle"

Many of you may be familiar with my earlier efforts to tie up a Nigerian scammer with ridiculous requests for information, phoney phone numbers and fake websites. Although I never was able to purchase that NSX for only $10,000, I may be able to purchase the next generation NSX for cash with a wonderful offer I received to share in a windfall of seized monies in Sierra Leone. Will this one send a photo?

p.s. I am from the George Carlin school of religious beliefs so I apologize in advance if anyone is offended by my use of "religion" in this reverse scam. And if I may quote another late comedian, Bill Hicks, if you are religious and I do offend you...........then forgive me.

Good day !!!
How are you and your family?
Please accept my sincere and affectionate greetings.Monica johnson is my name and I am planning to move into your country to come to do some investments in your country.
However,i will be happy if you can be my contact person in your country and i hope to have a sincere and trustworthy fellow in you.

I will give you the full details of my self and the full reasons why i want to relocate into your conutry when i hear from you.

Thanks and God Bless,
Monica.

Good morning Monica,

Kindly confirm your information.

Cordially,

Dr. Wilu Phystme

My Dear Mimi ,
Thanks a lot for your mail.I must confess that i am contacting you out of the trust i have in God that you will not disapoint me.Meanwhile,due to the urgency needed I beleive that God can make a way where there is no way as i sincerily hope that you will not disappoint me.

My name as you know is Monica Johnson,the wife of late Jerry Johnson,the one time director of mines and energy in our country Siearra leone.My husband died during an attack from a rebel group in our country during one of his official tour of the mining region of Izumba.After the death of my husband ,my husband's brothers has tried to seize almost all my husband worked for.They have tried to kick me and my only son Samuel out of the family because of my husband's properties.Fortunately for me,they have not been able to know about the sum of 6.3 Million USD my late husband kept in a foreign account before his death because all along the documents has been with me.

1) I decided to contact you because of the urgent need for me to move out the fund quickly and close this account forthwith to avoid any of my husband's brothers into knowing about the existence of the fund since God has blinded them about it up to this moment.

2) My husband,at the time of depositing this money has entered that the money is meant for his foreign business partner,though i know he did that because he was still in government at the time he deposited this money.Since no name was entered as the business partner.However,the bank has always asked me about my late husband's foreign businesss partner and this has made me seeking for your assistance,so that i will be able to present you as my late husband foreign business partner.

3) Again since am staying temporary in neighbouring Senegal in a refugee status, i cannot bring this money down here because of my refugee status which does not allow me to operate an account,moreover it will not be safe for me and the fund for my security reasons.

I will now be happy if you will be ready to assist me retreive and transfer this money into your care.After the money is transfered into your account,then you are going to send me some money from it that will enable me to prepare my papers and getting my visa to come and join you in your country for the investment proper.Also,i have decided that i will offer you 20% of the total sum of this money for your assistance.
When repling, you send me your full contact details.Trusting for your full coperations.
Monica Johnson

Good evening Monica,

I would not be able to assist unless my percentage was 38.5%.

Kindly advise.

Dr. Wilu Phystme

Dear Wilu,
I have gone through your mail.Well,after much thought about what you said,then i have decided that i can offer you 30% and hoping that you will be kindenough to consider this as being good.

Please,i i urge you to accept this as we are still going to agree together on your percentage on the investment which is going to be undr your supervision.

Hoping for your full coperation,
Monica.

Dearest Monica,

Unfortunately, I will require 38.5% or the deal may not be consummated.

Kindly advise.

Dr. Wilu Phystme

My Dear Wilu,
Please can you call me on phone so that we can talk about this.+221768869450.This number belongs to my church pastor but he will send for me if you call.

I am unable to call insofar as I am preaching to my flock this afternoon and will be tied up with spirituals in the coming days so emails are the only way I can attend to this matter.

Dear,
I could not understand fully well,all you said yestetrday and that is why it is important you explain through the email.I hope to hear from you.
Thanks,
Monica.

It is quite simple. I will do the transaction for 38.5% and nothing less.

Dear ,
Ok,i will like you to come down to Senegal for us to meet face to face and also finalsi on how to carry out the transfer at the same time.
thanks,
Monica.

Good morning Monica,

Since I consider this good fortune a gift from God, I intend to use the funds to improve our church and our flock. I would need to utilize church funds to make the trip and would have to explain that to our Elders. I would like to be able to tell them that you share our beliefs so I would ask that as a showing of good faith you forward a photo of you holding a sign that would prove you are a Believer. Kindly email me a photo of yourself holding a sign that says "RSO34 is the Oracle" which would be in keeping with our beliefs in the Church. That would convince our Elders that I should make the trip.

Cordially,

Dr. Wilu Phystme

Dear,
Sorry that i did not addressyour request in my previous mails.No problem about taking the photo for your church.Meanwhile,i will like you to take photo first in front of that your church,probably with members of your commetee,so that i be sure you are from the particular church.
Thanks,
Monica.

Good afternoon Sister Monica,

Here is my information and photos about my Church. Kindly forward your photo at your earliest convenience so that we may plan on meeting.

http://www.websourceserver.com/T..T/index.html

Yours in the Lord,

Dr. Wilu Phystme

My Dear Wilu,
I have got your massage and beleives that if it is wish of God that we will be able to do this together,then it is going to happen.

You know that my contacting you in the first place is because of the urgency needed for me to move out this money as quickly as possible.

Please,i have got a contact through the help of a Diplomat to move this money cash to Europe and deposit it under a securitas company in Europe for the safety of myself and the safety of this fund.It has come to my notice that some body in the bank where this money is deposited has been feeding my late husband brothers about this money and also telling them about all my activities with the bank of late.

So if you can come to europe earlier it will be better because i want to move out this money soo quickly.
Thanks,
Monica.
NB=I enclose my photo for you.

My Dearest Monica,

Thank you for the lovely photo from which I can tell that you are a Child of God. They say they one should be able to see the soul though a person's eyes and yours radiate the essense of all that is good in the world. I have checked with my Elders and they still have the same concern about ensuring that our Church's investment is being done with someone who shares our faith including our undying devotion to the Oracle. Kindly please forward a photo of you holding the sign confirming your commitment to our Cause by indicating that you, too, are a Believer. A simple hand written sign would be sufficient to prove your trustworthiness by indication on that sign "RSO34 is the Oracle". Rev. Boyd was quite insistent upon this Testament of your devotion to our Lord before I may commit Church funds to assist you.

As soon as we receive the photo, I am sure the Elders will approve the travel plans to meet in Europe. Kindly advise as to whether Paris is acceptable to you insofar as I have a publication of one of my Encyclicals to be presented in August.

Yours in our Lord,

Dr. Wilu Phystme

Attachments

• my_photo.JPG
    my_photo.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Wow! One look at that website and I have been converted! I, too, want to spread the word of TW ... you know.
This is genius.

Love the website and all of the "members". I've come to the conclusion that you have entirely too much free time. That, and you'd have made one hell of a minister!!!:eek:

Wait, did you make up that church website yourself or is that a joke one that you found? I love this from the site, :biggrin:

Social Events Schedule
Due to the unfortunate dwarf tossing accident, several of the church’s social activities have been rescheduled. Please take note of the following changes.

Kindergarten bull riding class will now be held behind the church rectory Monday, Wednesday and Fridays from 4:00 to 5:30 pm. Parents are encouraged to volunteer for rodeo clown duty.

Friday evening’s Def Jam comedy has been rescheduled for Saturday evenings starting at 8:00pm. For your safety, metal detectors will still be used at all entrances.

Moshing classes will be held in the lower level of the rectory Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 to 7:00 pm. Protective eyewear is strongly encouraged.

The weekly dildonics demonstration for lonely singles will now be held in the upper level of the rectory every Monday evening at 10:00pm. Please welcome the new guest host, Hillary Clinton as she conducts this informative demonstration.

The pole dancing class has been rescheduled for Tuesday and Thursday evenings in the upper level of the rectory. Classes will begin promptly as 8:00pm.

hahahahaha.... awesome...

Man, I want to see the church website :)

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.websourceserver.com Port 80

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

I think the site host must be on a monthly re max bandwith so it might be down until the 1st. Bummer.......:frown:

I think the site host must be on a monthly re max bandwith so it might be down until the 1st. Bummer.......:frown:
god works in mysterious ways…

321049966_KZeWR-XL.jpg

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

As expected, the site was hosted on monthly re bandwith limits but it is the 1st of the month so it is up and running again.

Geez, that site looks better than most real sites. Great photoshop work on the Luxor page. I love it!

RSO, here's a picture for you to add to your church. :biggrin:

Attachments

• prayingwm6.jpg
    prayingwm6.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 32
WOW

how long did it take you to do that site?

I'm a web designer my self and I know it musta took a minute to type all that crap....

GOD DAMN, u need to re use this site, or if anyone else gets scammed they can point it to that site :D muahahaha

I get alot of letters to in my email like that, and a few times I did what you did, tried to play along for them to do something stupid like believe in something or take a picture...

Never thought about the hand written sign tho, thats a good one..

Then when they find out your playing with them they say something silly like

"send the money to your mother in village" haha or even other stuff like the NSX scammer "send me the money chicken"

I try to be worthy of TWAT on a daily basis, although I have not hatched a pyramid to do it, I have pitched a few tents!

Seriously, how is "she" gonna find another "stock" picture of the same lady to put a sign in her hands - I think you made the task to difficult, perhaps a poem instead?

Back