• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Science of Speed Double Din Center Console

Has anyone installed this http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...ts/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/CF_center_console_trim/

I am looking at installing a double-din Pioneer with all the bells and whistles. It would seem this nice console will do the trick without modifying the original console. If some day I wanted I return the car back to factory.

I currently have the HKS system in the Nav Pod so this would be the best option I believe.

Quite honestly for the price, if it fits seems to be the best available option.

Thanks for your comments.

JC

^ When/if they start to offer one with a hole cut for DD I will order one.
I don't want the hassle of having to cut one out.

i have a brand new sos double din for sell if anyone is intersted. it has never been cut. most car stereo places should be able to cut it with any problems.
i just cut my factory one. wish i hadnt now.

I bought the SOS CF DD trim and used it as a template to cut my OEM console. When you install the trim it will hide any imperfections in the cut you make, although my cut was perfect.:biggrin: Use a Dremel as it will not crack the console.

Please post a pic of your install w/carbon overlay. Most overlays I have seen look raised and added on thats the only reason for not going that route.

Please post a pic of your install w/carbon overlay. Most overlays I have seen look raised and added on thats the only reason for not going that route.

Not my console but this is an overlay I did for a friend on an older SOS console.

catonsxconsole.jpg

Back