• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Science of Speed

As you all know, when you pick up your new toy, you want to MODIFY ASAP. Well the boys at SOS have once again proven that they bring joy into our lives with the right goodies, the right price and equally important....the right attitude!

Seth has hooked me up and the toys are in transit!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for my Work Meister S2R's and S03's....then my TAITEC GT Lightweight Exhaust will soon follow! Oh, did I mention the AIS which is probably on my UPS delivery truck as we speak.....yea, thanks to the SOS boys, my summer is gonna be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K40 front and rear w/laser difuser is going in as we speak along with a Viper 5000 alarm with GPS and all the bells and whistles. Living on the East Coast, this is a minimum requirement.

Thanks again to Seth and Chris for supplying me with such a high level of service, in a more than acceptable time frame!!!!!

Will send pics soon.....

Last edited:
To the same tune, I just ordered the JGTC exhaust from Chris! I also got the Work VS-XX being built. It should be interesting as they are building the rears in a 19x10.5 with a 3'' dish. So, props to Science of Speed for all the help and great customer service!

Re: Toys from the Boys @ Science of Speed r on the way!

Luvdatoys said:
then my TAITEC GT Lightweight Exhaust will soon follow!
I have that exhaust. I love it!!!
I recently threw in some Recaro Pole Position Seats, SOS Seat Rails, and a Rapid Shift Knob from Chris. EXCELLENT stuff, EXCELLENT service.
:biggrin:

Back