• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Science of Speed

Normally I wouldn`t make a post for a simple trade but Science of Speed makes such a outstanding job I have to praise these guys. Especially for customers which are not located in the USA are SOS the first choice for aftermarket NSX parts. The guys from SOS are quit serious in her job. They are good known about exportation and makes a first class packing job.
There was only 11 days between order and delivery to Germany :biggrin:, and everything happens like promised.

With simple words: Great service, good prices, 100% serious

Thanks Dirk

One Note: I´ve asked SOS for taitec headers, and Chris recommend me her own product. First I thought maybe the guy want to make more money with her own product but there was delivering time for the taitec header and I went for the SOS headers. Big sorry for my first thought. The SOS headers are amazing. They`ve such a good qualtiy I never saw by other headers. I`m quit happy that I liston to chris and have taken the SOS headers.

Back