• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Scorp965

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR

Experienced Member
It is with regret that I post this thread, but John (Scorp 965) has left me no other choice.

I am in the process of doing a 02 plus conversion on my car. A few weeks ago I saw John’s ad for the GT-Rom headlights and it seemed like an opportunity to get the headlights I wanted, but could not get, due to the problems others have had with Tamura San. I decided to play it safe and buy these ones from a “trusted” NSX Prime member.

At the time I was working away and asked John if it would be OK to send him a $ 100 dollar deposit as we did not have the $ 1565 in our Paypal bank Account and pay the rest once I made a deposit at my local Bank. He kindly agreed and as promised as soon as I got back the remainder was paid.

That evening we received a call from Paypal who was investigating the transaction. John PM that he would not be able to complete the transaction as his account was frozen by Paypal due to him selling high value items. He said that if I wanted them I could pay by Bank wire, etc. John later on advised me that since he had his GT-Rom receipt, Paypal will allow him to sell them. I agree to it as I wanted the headlights.

I asked John about DRL/Sidelights as I could not see them in the pictures he posted, but they were in the wording of his ad. He replied that there were none. I said that I could not take the lights if they no longer had them, as sidelights are a requirement for road going vehicles in the UK. He said that it was a 30 minute job and was doubting my interest in the lights. I explained to him that I did not want to modify the lights myself and as such it was better that I passed on them. He insisted that he could modify them. I said to him that if he could add DRL as in the wording of his ad, without buggering them I would still take them. He said they were done and ready to ship.

So far so good, he gave me tracking number and a few days later they were here. After paying a £ 130.48 GBP Import Tax and Duty I was presented with a box containing the headlights.

Upon opening the box it became apparent that they were not very well packaged.

Each light was packed exposed to dust/packaging foam which got inside the light itself, this is impossible to remove except by disassembly. John said that to clean them was a 30 minute job.

The units themselves are sealed with four different types of materials. One looked like a sticky tar used on roofs, there was plain translucent silicone, hot glue and epoxy. This looks to be the work of a kindergarten student as instead of using masking tape to keep it all neat and tidy a finger was used to smear it up real good. John insisted that to rectify this was a 30 minute job.

The CF wrap on both units is cracked at the beam opening area. John was not aware of this.

The projector housing on both units is loose and there is even a nut stuck between the CF and the lexan. Apparently this was caused by the travel. He was not aware of it, even thought he had to drill in this very same housings for the installation of the sidelights. Once again it is another 30 minute job.
There is red overspray and permanent marker lines on the lights lexan cover. To fix this is also part of the 30 minute job.

The clear bra is bubbled in a few places, something he did not know.

One of the headlight covers has had a hole drilled after the lights were assembled as it has gone thrugh the CF as well, but he also did not noticed this.

There are loose screws inside the assemblies, that he did not know about and you guessed it...part of a 30 minute job.

There is a PVC end cap serving as the headlight caps. But hey, according to John this is what he got for $ 800.00 as a retrofit Infinity projector, what am I complaining about?

Animal hairs were present in the box and lights, as a nice little bonus to an allergy sufferer. John does not know how they got there, as he has no pets.

When I confronted John with all this facts he simply replied that it is a 30 minute job to fix them, or that he was not aware of them. He also says that I bought used headlights what else did I expect! These are aftermarket headlights and are not supposed to be the same quality as OEM. His revolution lights were poor quality, so what am I complaining about. Never mind that I never complained about the GT-Rom lights themselves, but about the defects and poor crafmaship of the “upgrades” he made to them.

He is frustrated by my disappointment. :biggrin:

As per his instructions I tried to clean one of the assemblies. As soon as the screws were removed, the assembly popped open. Obviously the black tar (should be a monster in a TV series) was not doing its job. Noticed that I did not heat them up with a heat gun as per his suggestion, I simply let the sun do the job, to avoid damaging them. It took me four hours to clean the lexan cover, CF wrap and housing using Mer Polish and WD-40. I did not want to use a strong solvent as I fear damaging them. The silicone and hot glue are still there. At least the overspray and marker lines are gone. Still I will have to find a place to rewrap the CF, adjust the projectors and reseal the units.
He has so far dodged the issue of a refund. He claims that he was unaware of any cracks in the CF. Loose projectors, and that all those jobs just take 30 minutes to complete.

He has my address and telephone number, all I have is a PO Box and a phone answering service.

It seems that he will continue the 30 minutes charade as his only response. He seems unable to understand that used does not mean a “Handyman's special”, that used parts MUST be in good working order, fit to the purpose that they were advertised for, and free of defects.

I can only conclude that John is a very efficient person that can complete any task no matter how delicate or complex in 30 minutes, unless it requires packaging, sealing or using a drill. He has an invisible cat/dog/mogwai/gremlin living in his garage. He can’t pick up defects in CF and never looks at or cleans an item before shipping.

Either the above is true, or he simply had me over with the lights.

Those who know me and have dealt with me (Mostly in the UK and Europe) will need no proof of my veracity other than my words.

For those I have not yet met I will have pictures posted soon.

For John, I can only hope that you will do the right thing, by issuing me with a refund and taking these lights back. I even offered to accept the duty charges and shipping back to you, but even this is not good enough.

The ball is in your court.

AR

Gt-Rom/Scorp965 headlights.

Well what can I say have a look at this one off Lithuanian style conversion:

PICT0797.jpg

PICT0788.jpg

PICT0807.jpg

PICT0835.jpg

PICT0798.jpg

Well I could not put this fantastic Scorp965 lights on my NSX so I did what Mr.Scorp965 should have done, I crushed them and sent them to the bin, rather than unload them onto an unsuspecting NSX owner 5000 miles away.

PICT0841.jpg

PICT0842.jpg

Full review ( if it gets posted ) on the trader section.

Re: Gt-Rom/Scorp965 headlights.

I had these installed on my car for about a year, and many local owners have seen them, they were sent in the condition in which they were removed, which is good, used condition. They're produced by an aftermarket company, so they won't be the same quality as those produced by a multi-billion dollar automaker, but they were good headlights, and didn't require any cutting of the nsx's aluminum headlight bucket to install. The plastic is softer than that used in 2002+ lights, but this is the nature of gtrom headlights, not any defect in this set.

As I mentioned in my ad, they had been wrapped in carbon fiber, and I had a company (retrosolutions.com) install Infiniti bixenon projectors, I can provide a copy of the invoice from this retrofit, it was done by a professional - because the projectors required additional rear clearance, he cut the GTrom backing, and installed PVC caps, to allow the lights to fit. Its perhaps not the prettiest job in the world, but its effective, and is an area that is not visible once installed in a car; its not something I did as a DIY.

I removed the lights from my car, packed them well, in bubbles and styrofoam, and sent them using EMS promptly. Upon their arrival, Ary contacted me to express his displeasure at having to pay customs fees on the value of the lights (I guess he expected me to say they were a gift), and said they had animal hair on them, which he is allergic to. I am not sure how this animal hair made its way into the package, but if I had known about Ary's allergy, I could have taken additonal steps to ensure none was present, as I found out afterwards, what can I do but apologize and guess as to the source? The lights have a plastic housing, and attract a great deal of static electricity.

The biggest concern, from the pictures Ary showed me, was the loose nut, and his claim the projectors were loose. The projectors have a slight degree of 'float' in them by design, but if they were loose, obviously its related to this nut, which was not there when I packed them, and which must have worked itself loose in shipping.

The simple solution to this is to open up the light (as the fastener was wedged in a hard to access section), reattach the nut, and reassemble the lights. Silicone is used by many companies to hold their lights together, Honda uses honda bond putty to hold OEM 2002+ lights together, so I am not sure why he is upset to see them held together by silicone - gtrom used clear silicone to hold them together when I first received them, and when the retrofit company resealed them, they used more silicone. I understand his displeasure at having to disassemble the lights, but its a straight forward fix, and I offered to assist with the process, or try to locate a professional who could assist.

Instead Ary filed a paypal dispute, which paypal found in my favor, sent me a PM full of expletives, disassembled the lights and damaged them, then intentionally destroyed them, left me a negative itrader rating, and created this post.

So where do we go from here? The lights were as described, and have now been destroyed, by Ary. They had slight, but easily correctible, shipping damage, but Ary's response to trying to correct this damage was an assertion that his "time was not free".

The lights arrived with slight damage (the nut in the above pictures), I offered to help Ary find a solution to fix this damage, but he was not interested in this, he wanted a full refund, including his custom fees - the problem with this, is the lights had been customized to suit his needs, and it was a straight forward repair. I offered to try to locate a professional to fix the lights, or to walk Ary through the process of fixing them himself, instead he stopped talking to me (see PM above), and filed a paypal dispute, which was found in my favor, now he takes his complaint to nsxprime.

As Ary hints at, what possible resolution is left open with headlights that have now been destroyed? Ary disassembled the lights himself (without the benefit of the assistance I offered him, with regard to disassembly), and damaged them in the process, before intentionally destroying them.

These large cracks:

PICT0841.jpg

PICT0842.jpg

Are not the result of shipping damage, or of any other issue, they are, as Ary admits, intentional destruction of the lights:

AR99NSX said:
I crushed them and sent them to the bin

So what happens from here? The lights are no longer available, either for repair or return, as Ary destroyed them. The pictures of the damage show minor, correctable items, and I offered to correct these issues, but was turned down - Ary attempted to force a refund through paypal, and was denied by their service.

I am in the process of doing a 02 plus conversion on my car. A few weeks ago I saw John’s ad for the GT-Rom headlights and it seemed like an opportunity to get the headlights I wanted, but could not get, due to the problems others have had with Tamura San. I decided to play it safe and buy these ones from a “trusted” NSX Prime member.

At the time I was working away and asked John if it would be OK to send him a $ 100 dollar deposit as we did not have the $ 1565 in our Paypal bank Account and pay the rest once I made a deposit at my local Bank. He kindly agreed and as promised as soon as I got back the remainder was paid.

That evening we received a call from Paypal who was investigating the transaction. John PM that he would not be able to complete the transaction as his account was frozen by Paypal due to him selling high value items. He said that if I wanted them I could pay by Bank wire, etc. John later on advised me that since he had his GT-Rom receipt, Paypal will allow him to sell them. I agree to it as I wanted the headlights.

I asked John about DRL/Sidelights as I could not see them in the pictures he posted, but they were in the wording of his ad. He replied that there were none. I said that I could not take the lights if they no longer had them, as sidelights are a requirement for road going vehicles in the UK. He said that it was a 30 minute job and was doubting my interest in the lights. I explained to him that I did not want to modify the lights myself and as such it was better that I passed on them. He insisted that he could modify them. I said to him that if he could add DRL as in the wording of his ad, without buggering them I would still take them. He said they were done and ready to ship.
So far so good, he gave me tracking number and a few days later they were here.

After paying a £ 130.48 GBP Import Tax and Duty I was presented with a box containing the headlights.

Upon opening the box it became apparent that they were not very well packaged.
Each light was packed exposed to dust/packaging foam which got inside the light itself, this is impossible to remove except by disassembly. John said that to clean them was a 30 minute job.

The units themselves are sealed with four different types of materials. One looked like a sticky tar used on roofs, there was plain translucent silicone, hot glue and epoxy. This looks to be the work of a kindergarten student as instead of using masking tape to keep it all neat and tidy a finger was used to smear it up real good. John insisted that to rectify this was a 30 minute job.

The CF wrap on both units is cracked at the beam opening area. John was not aware of this.

The projector housing on both units is loose and there is even a nut stuck between the CF and the lexan. Apparently this was caused by the travel. He was not aware of it, even thought he had to drill in this very same housings for the installation of the sidelights. Once again it is another 30 minute job.
There is red overspray and permanent marker lines on the lights lexan cover. To fix this is also part of the 30 minute job.

The clear bra is bubbled in a few places, something he did not know.
One of the headlight covers has had a hole drilled after the lights were assembled as it has gone thrugh the CF as well, but he also did not noticed this.

There are loose screws inside the assemblies, that he did not know about and you guessed it...part of a 30 minute job.

There is a PVC end cap serving as the headlight caps. But hey, according to John this is what he got for $ 800.00 as a retrofit Infinity projector, what am I complaining about?

Animal hairs were present in the box and lights, as a nice little bonus to an allergy sufferer. John does not know how they got there, as he has no pets.
When I confronted John with all this facts he simply replied that it is a 30 minute job to fix them, or that he was not aware of them. He also says that I bought used headlights what else did I expect! These are aftermarket headlights and are not supposed to be the same quality as OEM. His revolution lights were poor quality, so what am I complaining about. Never mind that I never complained about the GT-Rom lights themselves, but about the defects and poor crafmaship of the “upgrades”. He is frustrated by my disappointment.

As per his instructions I tried to clean one of the assemblies. As soon as the screws were removed, the assembly popped open. Obviously the black tar (should be a monster in a TV series) was not doing its job. Noticed that I did not heat them up with a heat gun as per his suggestion, I simply let the sun do the job, to avoid damaging them. It took me four hours to clean the lexan cover, CF wrap and housing using Mer Polish and WD-40. I did not want to use a strong solvent as I fear damaging them. The silicone and hot glue are still there. At least the overspray and marker lines are gone. Still I will have to find a place to rewrap the CF, adjust the projectors and reseal the units.
He has so far dodged the issue of a refund. He claims that he was unaware of any cracks in the CF. Loose projectors, and that all those jobs just take 30 minutes to complete.

He has my address and telephone number, all I have is a PO Box and a phone answering service.

It seems that he will continue the 30 minutes charade as his only response. He seems unable to understand that used does not mean a “Handyman's special”, that used parts MUST be in good working order, fit to the purpose that they were advertised for, and free of defects.

I can only conclude that John is a very efficient person that can do any job no matter how delicate or complex in 30 minutes, unless it requires packaging, sealing or using a drill. He has an invisible cat/dog/mogwai/gremlin living in his garage. He can’t pick up defects in CF and never looks at or cleans an item before shipping.

Either the above is true, or he simply had me over with the lights.

Those who know me and have dealt with me (Mostly in the UK and Europe) will need no proof of my veracity other than my words.

I even offered to accept the duty charges and shipping back to you, but even this is not good enough.

The above was written as a feedback post but it never showed up.

BTW Be aware that I am not asking him for any money.

I have accepted that I lost that when he hid behind Paypal's desicion.

The money is gone, all I want is to make people aware of the situation.

Regarding the lights destruction.

I was not going to spend one penny out of my pocket fixing them, he would not either.

I was not going to plam them off on some other NSX owner like he did.

He was not going to take them back, no matter what he now says.

My wife did not like them as a living roon decoration and they did not suit the garage's wall. :biggrin:

So off to the bin they went.

Last edited:

There was clear silicone, used by gtrom, and RTV (black) silicone, also used by the retrofit company.

Here are pictures of the lights as I received them, with my front end conversion, note the sticker carbon fiber, and the clear silicone:

Picture%20027mini.jpg

Picture%20007mini.jpg

Picture%20029mini.jpg

Picture%20031mini.jpg

The lights now have this clear silicone, as well as some extra silicone, used to reseal the lights after the retrofit was complete - I am not sure how this equates to four different bonding elements, as the lights were only sealed two times.

To open a headlight housing, which is held together by silicone and two screws, involves heating up the silicone, removing the screws, and separating the elements - once the elements are separated, you can remove this nut, reattach it to secure the projector, etc.

As you mention, both of these items came right off with the use of a simple solvent - they were also not on a visible section of the lights, they were well under the bumper line.

This was the choice of materials by the company which completed the retrofit, I sent them to the company, this is how they sent them back. As I have said, not the prettiest solution, but it works, its plastic and is bonded to the backings of the lights, and is not visible once installed. PVC is a nice buzz word, but its an ideal solution for increasing the volume of the headlight bucket, as was needed for the retrofit.

When I confronted John with all this facts he simply replied that it is a 30 minute job to fix them, or that he was not aware of them. He also says that I bought used headlights what else did I expect! These are aftermarket headlights and are not supposed to be the same quality as OEM. Never mind that I never complained about the GT-Rom lights themselves, but about the defects and poor crafmaship of the “upgrades”.

Gtrom assembled these lights using messy silicone, not taped off silicone, a nice fat bead of silicone all around the edges - this is one of your primary complaints.

To disassemble the lights is, as you continue to quote, a 30 minute procedure, but as I said over PM, if you were not comfortable doing this work, we could try to locate a shop in the UK that would be able to take them apart, clean them, and rewrap the buckets, until you were satisfied with the condition of the lights. You never responded to this offer, instead you filed a dispute with paypal, and sent me a PM laced with expletives.

To disassemble the lights is, as you continue to quote, a 30 minute procedure, but as I said over PM, if you were not comfortable doing this work, we could try to locate a shop in the UK that would be able to take them apart, clean them, and rewrap the buckets, until you were satisfied with the condition of the lights. You never responded to this offer, instead you filed a dispute with paypal, and sent me a PM laced with expletives.

I told you that the only acceptable solution was a refund as the condition of the lights was not acceptable. Who was going to fabricate a new bucket for them. I sure as hell was not going to pay for this. Where is there a shop that can fabricate a one off lexan cover as this was also stained and pebbled.

How come now you reply every minute to every message?

BTW Those are old pictures of the headlights.

My money is gone.

The lights are gone.

Your integrity is on gone too as far as I am concerned.

How come now you reply every minute to every message?

BTW Those are old pictures of the headlights.

I am online, I was watching a movie, then I checked my email, which had a notification from this thread. Clearly, when you read something online which is not true, you feel compelled to respond - this is why I am online now. As I said in the post when I inserted them, those are an example of the lights, as they arrived from Japan - note the heavy use of clear silicone, one of your primary complaints.

I know what came off of my car, I know what I put in a box and took to the post office, and what you claim to have received is not the same thing - I had these lights installed on my 1994 nsx less than 3 weeks ago, I went to a car show less than a month ago with them, on the car. They were not some horrible cracked, bubbled, silicone-slathered contraption, as you make them out to be.

The pictures you have been able to produce of definitive damage are either minor (messy silicone, as used by gtrom), or easily corrected (loose projectors as a result of the loose nut, in the housing) - as for the carbon fiber buckets, I offered to locate a shop in the UK that would be able to rewrap these in carbon fiber material, this was on the 1st of this month, less than 5 days ago. I received a response from such a shop, with a generic quote based on photos I had of the buckets when they were first wrapped, but they wanted to see the parts in person first.

Later that day, you ended communication and filed a dispute with paypal, while I was trying to resolve your issues with the lights.

I offered several solutions, none of which were taken, then Ary ended communication with me on the 1st of this month, about a day after the headlights arrived.

I was not given a chance to correct the issues Ary had with the lights, the mere mention of trying to fix the problems set him off, even when I suggested we find a professional shop in the UK to correct the problems. He was not interested in a set of lights with the issues corrected, so he contacted paypal, then, when that avenue didn't work, he posted this thread.

I think, as a seller, more than a day should be allowed to fix the (minor) issues, to turn around and destroy the lights, as though they were junk, when I know they were not (and had been running them for some time), is an extreme measure, and makes no sense.

If I had known Ary was at the unstable step of waiting 24 hours, then crushing a product with minor issues if he didn't have immediate resolution, clearly I would have been more open to a return of the product, as the issue is a simple one to fix. The main reason I did not suggest this immediately was the high cost of EMS shipping to UK, the package size, which was right at the 79" limit, and Ary's payment of custom duties - the lights were physically there, they had minor correctable issues, so if he wanted this style of lights, why not fix them in the UK, rather than ship them back to the US, fix them, and send them back to the UK? To get them there required repacking them twice (to get under the 79" limit), paying $100 in shipping, and $300 in customs fees, the lights were there, and required very little to get them into perfect shape, just open them, remove the nut, reattach it to its position on the projector, and they're done.

As I have said several times in this thread, the pictures of issues Ary had with the lights are of easily correctable items, I was open to having the entire bucket re wrapped in carbon fiber material at a shop in the UK, despite the fact that this had no issues when I shipped the lights, but even this was not good enough for Ary - if he was, as he says, satisfied with the quality of the lights, but was not satisfied with the carbon fiber material, how would this not have solved the problem? The lexan was not an issue, it was wrapped in clearbra since the first week it went on the car. The projectors were not an issue, they were professionally installed, and if they became loose, it would be a simple tightening of the loose nut, pictured in the fixture. The carbon fiber wrap was in good shape when they went into the box, but if it became an issue, completely redoing it would fix any problems.

So if the loose nut is reattached, and the carbon fiber is redone, even by Ary's description the lights would be perfect - is this not a reasonable resolution? I had no time to implement it, I contacted several shops in the UK requesting quotes, and I received responses back the next day, after Ary had filed a dispute with paypal. Once paypal decided in my favor, Ary contacted me with a vulgar PM, and I once again replied with my suggestion we get the lights repaired; now, there is nothing to repair.

I offered several solutions, none of which were taken, then Ary ended communication with me on the 1st of this month, about a day after the headlights arrived.

This is not true, I tried several times to call your phone and you did not answer once.

I was not given a chance to correct the issues Ary had with the lights, the mere mention of trying to fix the problems set him off, even when I suggested we find a professional shop in the UK to correct the problems. He was not interested in a set of lights with the issues corrected, so he contacted paypal, then, when that avenue didn't work, he posted this thread.
This is a non sequitor as I told you several times that since the lights had so many issues I did not want them or to fix them. I simply wanted my money back. It takes less than a minute refund money on Paypal.

I think, as a seller, more than a day should be allowed to fix the (minor) issues, to turn around and destroy the lights, as though they were junk, when I know they were not (and had been running them for some time), is an extreme measure, and makes no sense.
There was no issue the lights were not as presented and a refund was the only solution for me.

If I had known Ary was at the unstable step of waiting 24 hours, then crushing a product with minor issues if he didn't have immediate resolution, clearly I would have been more open to a return of the product, as the issue is a simple one to fix. The main reason I did not suggest this immediately was the high cost of EMS shipping to UK, the package size, which was right at the 79" limit, and Ary's payment of custom duties - the lights were physically there, they had minor correctable issues, so if he wanted this style of lights, why not fix them in the UK, rather than ship them back to the US, fix them, and send them back to the UK? To get them there required repacking them twice (to get under the 79" limit), paying $100 in shipping, and $300 in customs fees, the lights were there, and required very little to get them into perfect shape, just open them, remove the nut, reattach it to its position on the projector, and they're done.

So to add insult to injury you call my actions unstable.

The buckets were warped, they were never coming back into shape. Why someone like yourself will use Tamoske for this is beyond belief.

There were screws missing from the lens, there were stress cracks in the polycarbonate, cause by Tamoske who wrapped the lights for you.

BTW Unstable is to try to fix them as they were completely beyond salvage.

As I have said several times in this thread, the pictures of issues Ary had with the lights are of easily correctable items, I was open to having the entire bucket re wrapped in carbon fiber material at a shop in the UK, despite the fact that this had no issues when I shipped the lights, but even this was not good enough for Ary - if he was, as he says, satisfied with the quality of the lights, but was not satisfied with the carbon fiber material, how would this not have solved the problem? The lexan was not an issue, it was wrapped in clearbra since the first week it went on the car. The projectors were not an issue, they were professionally installed, and if they became loose, it would be a simple tightening of the loose nut, pictured in the fixture. The carbon fiber wrap was in good shape when they went into the box, but if it became an issue, completely redoing it would fix any problems.
You know that is not the case as I sent you pictures from the lights when they arrived.

So if the loose nut is reattached, and the carbon fiber is redone, even by Ary's description the lights would be perfect - is this not a reasonable resolution? I had no time to implement it, I contacted several shops in the UK requesting quotes, and I received responses back the next day, after Ary had filed a dispute with paypal. Once paypal decided in my favor, Ary contacted me with a vulgar PM, and I once again replied with my suggestion we get the lights repaired; now, there is nothing to repair.

The only thing that can be gathered is that you willingly send a set of lights that by your own admission were substandard. That you refused to send me a refund when I contacted you about their condition. That your descriptions in the for sale post were economical with the actual condition of the lights.

This thread is going in circles. You can each have one more post, then if there is no significant new information I will close the thread.

dunno.gif

Now to add insult to injury you lie on the rating you left me, saying that they were damaged in shipping. If they were damaged in shipping we would have claimed off the shipping company.

Please explain to the community how a headlight gets damaged on the inside bucket without causing damage ( any more than the stress cracks caused by you or Tamoske ) to the polycarbonate?

They were not damaged in transit.

That is two lies, the other lie was about having pets, claiming that you only had fish, and then posting that your GT-Rom parts were a fort for your cat. You still have not been able to digg yourself out of that one.

It is obvious that you'll use as much language and fancy words as you can muster, but you can't change the facts.

How fitting of you to use Tom Vu as your avatar in the profile area.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/member.php?u=14015

Enough said!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back