• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

screen printed nsx t shirt

Acura/Honda could assert a claim against a seller/user (for commercial purposes) of the logo without their permission.

:smile:Hello Robert,
This is Naomi, we've met @ nsxfiesta 2010. Tell LarryB that I said HI!:wink:

Hi Naomi,
Is it possible to get them without the "our dreams come true"?

Thanks
Mike

Hello Mike,
Yes, I can screen print one without the “our dreams come true”

Question: What kind of shirts are you printing on? Brand? Cotton?

Thanks

Hi,
The brand of shirt I am printing it on is Alstyle https://www.alstyle.com/default.aspx
And it is 100% cotton

For those of you that are interested in purchasing a shirt, Please send a paypal payment in the amount of $15.00 to [email protected]
Also Please include the following info
Size of shirt:
Color:
screen name:

+1 no "Our dreams come true" just the NSX is fine.

sent paypal.

Paypal just sent. XL, sky blue, without "our dreams come true". Thanks, Jay

Hello everyone,

Here a preview of the new design. I will be testing the screen in the morning.

DSCN6792.jpg

Naomi:smile:

Naomi, I love the shirts and i really appreciate you adding my special request which looks awesome :biggrin:

Thank you
Mike

Paypal sent for medium red t-shirt for first picture of new design

Thanks

sent paypal for 2 white shirts using Design 1 and 3, L please.

Please keep the dreams statement on there, thanks!!

Many years ago I saw an NSX T-shirt that had "NSX" going up the sleeves. It had a picture of senna and on the front said something like "Formula 1 race team". On the back it had a photo on an NSX very similar to the NA1 sketch here, and it said "NSX. It's not your daddy's Honda".

It was actually quite cool. I saw this in like 1992. Has anyone seen this? I would love to have a copy of that.

Hi Naomi<

Love the shirts - just sent paypal for two more - without "our dreams come true"

Thanks
Ed

Back