• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seat Cover Compatibility

Will seat covers from a 1999/2000 fit a 91? I have been told that the 99/00 have perforated leather but obviously the 91 does not. - Thanks.

Yes they will fit. While the materials changed over the years, the NSX seat shape stayed the same 91-05.

Who offers fit seatcovers for NSXs? I am yet to find anyone who has a seatcover that is designed specifically for our cars. Just a lot of generic ones!

skinz...

Will seat covers from a 1999/2000 fit a 91? I have been told that the 99/00 have perforated leather but obviously the 91 does not. - Thanks.
Very neat find for whoever made the purchase:

ebay: 1999-2000 Acura NSX Factory Black Leather Seat Covers (sold: $192.50 +$42.89 s/h)

Who offers fit seatcovers for NSXs? I am yet to find anyone who has a seatcover that is designed specifically for our cars. Just a lot of generic ones!
As mentioned above, there's Leatherseats.com.

Also, there's:

Northwest Automotive Leather Ltd.

Katzkin

Classic Soft Trim

Premium Leather Seats

Best Leather Kits

Auto Skin

Trim Car

... last, but not least, a local custom interior/upholstery shop (ie. automobiles, boats, campers/RVs/coaches, motorcycles, etc) can do an OEM-like job if not better!

....or you could always call the dealership and get the real OEM seat leather.

Except for the oem seat leather which is expensive, I haven't seen any aftermarket leathers that blend in well with the nsx interior.

I did the leatherseats.com perferated in my 92 It turned out great.

but was to soft feeling for me. Leatherseats.com offers a more expensive version of real Italian leather which make the leather harder vs softer
I like the harder leather in and out of the bedroom.

the one thing I noticed about the NSX seats is the passengerside seat has a different power plug than my 92 I can only confirm from the years I have.

the 2004 is different power plug, also 2002,2003 are different

the driver seat power plug is the same from all years. passenger is not. I may have that backwards though

if you find newer seats you will need to cut the harness from your old seats and add it to your newer style seats.

this has nothing to do with the leather fitment though I like to rant off into another direction LOL

Back