• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Seats for Yellow Coupe-Any suggestions?

I'm looking for Yellow and Black seats for my 98 Yellow/Black Roof Coupe. I want comfortable seats that allow for easy entry/exit. Does anybody have any suggestions?

I'd go for black seats with yellow stitches that will look better than yellow/black two tone seats IMO. If you want more obvious look, remove your stock seat belt and go for some yellow seatbelts. Yellow seatbelt might sound kinda stupid, but it actually looks awesome in real life, especially on a yellow exotic car. I know it because I've seen a yellow Porche 996 convertible with this set up and I was like WOW! Very impressive!!
eek.gif

Originally posted by dswartz:
I'm looking for Yellow and Black seats for my 98 Yellow/Black Roof Coupe. I want comfortable seats that allow for easy entry/exit. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Momo makes the same one I have with yellow instead of where mine is red. Weights only 11 pounds and you can get the brackets from Mark Johnson.

Check it out: http://www.jeepoutfitters.com/crazy4/nsx17.jpg

Regards
Enrique

[This message has been edited by pronto3000 (edited 04 March 2001).]

I don't know about you but for me I HAVE to have seats the recline! Because I'm 6' 1" and I don't have alot of head room in my coupe. I like sparcos, but they have a MOMO close t pronto3000s that recline, his look like they don't, but I could be wrong.

NSEX, are yellow seat belts available?

pronto3000, these look nice. Can the seat back be painted black instead of grey or tan as shown in your picture?
Do they recline?

Back