• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seattle Area

Reminder: This saturday, the 1st, is the 1st Saturday of the month!

Do people want to meet up?? Last month there was something like 7-9 cars which was much more than expected...

There's been some talk of changing the location....blue water bistro/hooters downtown. Anyone want to have a meet??? The usual or something different?

If you guys can move the meeting time a little later, and/or thinking of doing something different than lunch, I would suspect there will be more people joining...

Sorry, I have to work till 3pm on Saturday...

Well, unless there's some sort of location decision made, I assume people will just show up at the Claim Jumper...

I think the weather is supposed to be crappy tho, so that might affect it.

How about we start planning for next month??

Good idea, to look at a possible venue and/or time change for next month. Florin already sent this month's NSX lunch email out on 3/28, and I think some people don't frequent Prime, but only get the email:
<TABLE class=messageheadinner cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" summary=" " border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=formtext align=right>Subject: </TD><TD class=formtext>NSX Lunch This Saturday</TD></TR><TR vAlign=center><TD class=formtext align=right>Date: </TD><TD class=formtext><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> <!-- document.write(printDate('Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:31:24 +0000')); // --> </SCRIPT>Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:31:24 AM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>The first Saturday of the month is upon us
Time for Lunch ! ! !
This is no April Fools :))

WHEN: 11:30am - Saturday, Apr 1, 2006
WHERE: Claim Jumper Restaurant - behind the Redmond Towne Center
7210 164th Avenue Ne
Redmond, WA 98052
TEL: 425-885-1273

Florin Lazar
NSXless in Seattle

P.S. Next month's lunch will be on May 6, 2006

zahntech said:
Ha!! Sat morn?....I'll have your car all torn apart by then:biggrin:

Yeah, I'll pick him up or something.

What email list is this?? Because I'm not on it...and I'm a member of NSXCA! :confused:

OMG, so Brian's car will be there on Sat. too?
and Eric will be there too? Maybe we should have a little house party at John’s??

John, do we need to reschedule or we could still do it on time? I will wait if you don’t mind, since we don’t need to do calipers any more, you will be able to finish my car real quick, right?

Looks like I'm heading out of town early today. Have a great meet everyone...see ya next month!

I'd love it if the time were later in the day. Even though I live just outside Redmond and have had my NSX for a few years now, I've never gone to one of these. I barely make it to work by 11am on weekdays. I don't remember the last time I saw a Saturday morning. :)

Aiken Drum said:
I'd love it if the time were later in the day. Even though I live just outside Redmond and have had my NSX for a few years now, I've never gone to one of these. I barely make it to work by 11am on weekdays. I don't remember the last time I saw a Saturday morning. :)

Humm..Dev at MS maybe?....:wink:

Back