• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seattle Sighting Thread

you know.. i see alot of NSX's on I-90.. probably you guyz huh? keke.. i saw a red one the other day heading EAST on I-90 and i was in my xB.. i tried to keep up.. but 100HP is just too little! :biggrin:

Saw the Black NSX with Bronz wheels in Bellevue on Bel-Red Rd. Vehicle looked lowered, haven't seen that vehicle or the driver around before.:cool:

Thursday, 9:40am turning right onto 152nd off 1st ave in Burien. Brooklands Green NSX with red calipers...Very nice looking. Anyone here? I was driving our S6

friday around 6 on 405 & 522, yellow 2002+. I was in the other yellow (92).

also guys, whats the acura dealership you use for parts? anyone give nsx club discounts?

Moazzam

I saw you exitspeed. John Fowler 03 nsx-t. you better show up for the next meet.

exit.
July 14 xxx rootbeer issaquah. trying to get a drive after meet. chat with polar for specific detail
Fowler

Newer (97+) Yellow NSX with wings west rear and some brand side skirts...never got to see the front. Cali plates....

End of 518 into Burien, turning left onto 1st. I was in the blue S4, which you probably never saw. lol

I think I saw exitspeed thurday 26th on simonds road juanita

Jfowler

yep, thats what I take to get home, juanita way.

hey I saw a white on saturday going east on bothell way, real
nice wide body with a spoiler.

Sat 21 Woodinville, in front of Sushi rest. 94-96 plum. colored very nice.

today 10:30 downtown kirkland, silver 97 + widebody kit. I was standing on the corner of central and lake wa blvd.

Saw a white Nsx black top, probably 91 ( could be widebody) going north on Highway 99 past Acura of Lynnwood around 3-4 pm on Friday. Just curious if it is a widebody or not

Red early 90's stock. Bellevue way 11:00 am.. I was rollin in the 350 super duty jacked up Fowler4. it appeared you didn't like my turtle jumpin .

I saw a red nsx on vashon, last saturday. I was in my wifes maxima, so didnt wave (would look like a teenager ya know).

I realized my nsx has never been on an island! so Im going to go out there to Vashon soon.

Canada us border. crossing south bond at 2:00 pm today. red 91-95 with hp wheels. We were in the 03 yellow getting our vehicle searched. They found boxers and day old french fries

My daughter saw a 91-95 red nsx in the Lake washington high school parking lot on 10/17/07

Back