• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Seibon Carbon NSX-R wing, Rear lower valance, Engine mesh cover, & Front fenders

I'm deployed right now. A friend is handling everything, he hasn't got back to me about the weight. But I do remember him saying is could lift them with ease with a pinky :biggrin:

Hey snipes,

Did you get a chance to weigh the fenders? How about the stock fenders?

- - - Updated - - -

Mine is lowered at least 2 inches on a 18/17 set up. I hit a pot hole and the wheel busted them up! Been rolling like that for 8 mo's... diff an eye sore. :redface:

They should be installed painted/fitted next week sometime. Ill post pics

Please do. I am in the same boat as mine have a crack at the top of the arch. You can PM me if need be as well.

Thanks

How did you crack your OEM fenders? Was it because your car is lowered more than 2 inches?

Mark @ PRIDE

Since I bought the car there was a minor crack, I lowered the car, added spacers and rolled my fenders. During the rolling it cracked even more. Then I pulled into a buddies driveway where it is at a odd degree and then took a chunk out of it.

Btw, im saving for all the parts we discussed.

Would like to order the front fenders if its available. Please let me know I can pick them up. Thanks!!

PRICE INCREASE EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1st, 2014. Guys, let me know soon. I've included the new and old prices in the first post. The items that's on back order, even if you place your order today doesn't quite mean I am able to get you the 2012 discounted price if the item doesn't show up before end of the year. Order it soon or I'll need to pull some strings! I am also stocking as much as I can.

So the guys that recently ordered them, in a couple of months it'll worth even more. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Bought a CF spoiler and arrived a few days ago...FASTSHIPPING AND AMAZING PACKAGING. I have placed separate orders from Mark and hehas delivered every time. Vehicle is at the body shop now getting what Ipreviously bought from him, CF fenders, CF valance and now the CF spoiler!Thanks Mark!!<o:p></o:p>

Deposit sent for rear valance, spoiler, and hood.

Love the way it looks painted - I am waiting to order sideskirts and then I will be getting my rear valance painted at the same time. Cannot wait!

OK no mesh! Thanks, yes I love the way it turned out!! Killer look for a great price...now the fitment will be next. I'll be home on Friday so looking to knock that out over the weekend! I'll post pics, mines a little more tricky because I'll be installing the Difflow diffuser along with the CF Seibon valance.

Mark, does Seibon offer the engine hatch Garnish (between the rear glass and trunk lid)? with the Hood, R Spoiler, lower 02-05 Valance I feel like I need to replace that now too, because it NOT being carbon is going to look out of place... and naturally, I was thinking it and one of my friends pointed out that I was going to need to do it too, so now I can't let it go, lol.

Did you guys have to do any modification for the rear valance? Heard they sag a little after awhile due to not enough support.

I haven't installed mine yet, but plan on putting some 1/4" or 3/8" angle aluminum across the lower part in the center. It is actually a separate piece that bolts to the rest of the valance. It does appear a bit flimsy, however I think the the aluminum across it it would support the bottom. I may take some flat aluminum and sandwich the two pieces together with the bolts that connect it to the rest of the valance. My main concern about the rear valance is that I am going to put a Difflow Diffuser on it eventually and want it to be supported well. I may make some brackets that come down and bolt to the car elsewhere to support the back of the diffuser as well.

I tend to over engineer things when I am working on them, but I haven't had anything I've built come apart on me yet (between my work pickups and my drag car). There's also some links a few pages back showing how others installed the valance.

Last edited:
All guys on my Back Order list should've received a PM or email from me by now. I should have enough to fulfill all my back orders.

I should be getting 10x NSX-R style 91-01 hoods before end of this year before the price increase. Once I physically get them, I'll start a new Group Buy for just the hoods. They will be priced at $585 plus flat rate shipping of $185 to business addresses only. Thank you!

Mark @ PRIDE

Back