• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seibon NSX-R carbon fiber wing spoiler review FINALLY!!!

I have DF...

Ok guys….first off, Murray Christmas……thread resurrection time. Besides the current thread and this one, any additional feedback on the Seibon wing quality in 2022? It looks like OP is still active on Prime so thought I’d ask. I’ve been bad this year so I’ll have to buy my own CF wing, drop ~$2k on a DF vs ~$800 shipped.

I think the arch of the DF looks better than the flat board of the Pride wing (if even still available)…not sure how the Seibon wing has held up over the years. Thoughts?

Link to the DF vs Pride pix

DF vs Pride
Here is my suggestion. Don't just ask people about fitment ask them for pictures. What one person considers acceptable you may not. The 'feet' of the spoiler and the side to side spacing can look very different. some people don't mind these things being off and others do.

For me, I bought a garage kite fiberglass nsx-r with oem lamp and had it painted black. one of the feet are off by a touch and I had to splice in the 3rd brake lamp plug from my stock wing.

The cost of prep and paint would have been about the cost of a DF CF wing. This is assuming the DF wing didn't need any prep, which many CF wings do (even from Japan).

Have a look at pictures and decide where you're ok with imperfections.

Back