• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Selling my 95 NSX-T

Hi Guys........I've put my NSX up for sale with the pricing as per conversations with Bram and his expertise. You'll see it in the for sale section. I hardly use it, bought another new Harley and with 60+ golf days in and travelling I just don't have time to use it. After 18 years of great ownership the car owes me nothing. If it sells, great - if not, I will still enjoy the few times I get out in it. I took it along the Niagara Parkway the other day and thought I might take it off the market, lol - however if someone wants then I'll sell it at a fair market price. If anyone knows someone looking please refer them to me and I'll be happy to pay a finders fee. You can talk to Bram, he's appraised my car and knows it well, as does Rob Mangro. My passion has always been my bikes, and it's still just a car - a nice one, but given the choice on a nice day my Harley always wins followed by golfing. Ahhh, too many decisions and not enough time. Oh, no low-ballers, since if it doesn't sell it really doesn't matter as it looks nice in the garage with the other toys that don't get used.

Anyone wanting add'l information can PM me for details or talk to Bram

Thanks, happy cruising!

Shawna

Back