• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Selling your NSX for HSC?

Not me. It would have to be addition, not replacement.

never !!!! if I could afford it I would buy it additionaly. But old NSX remains a mythos which is not to replaceable!!

IN ADDITION TO, NOT INSTEAD OF!

I have already started to plan out my purchase date...........I want a 2006 model in 2010 with about 20K mile from the original owner! I get absolutely excited when I look at the photos with the scissor/gullwing doors...........I feel like X-mas to a kid!! :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hi giussi...ll
let's meet again. i have to show you my newest modifications.. .. hope you will keep your new nice nsx for longer.

I plan to keep the one I have and hope to purchase a HSC when they come out. :D Now I just need to install a storage lift in my garage to fit all them inside!

Depends.

It all depends on the final stats for the production version. If it's the kick-butt car I hope it to be, I will be selling my NSX for one. If not, I'll probably be taking my NSX to the grave.

The Honda NSX is my passion...... and I never would sell that car and buy an HSC.
(I own my NSX since 11 years)

The only car I would like to buy, instead the NSX again, is the actual NSX-R.
But that means that I would have 2 NSX's, my old car stays unsalable.

A pity that Honda seems to have no interests to make people like me happy with such a car.

Back