• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SEMI-FINALS: Hottest NSX Black versus Silver

Silver Winner versus Black Winner

• EAC Black

Votes: 71 53.8%
  • MIKEC587 silver

Votes: 61 46.2%

• Total voters
Guys try to vote for the actual hottest car and not the color you own like Saleen here... LOL...

I'm sure he liked Mike's car better, but no cheating!! :tongue:

Im not that petty lol. The wheels and his custom interior made me lean more to his side.

Here are the basics,

6 Speed Swap
GT37R Turbo (10 psi)
Stoptech BBK Front & Back
Volk CE28N's Front are 17x8 w/offset 38. Rear are 18x9.5 w/ offset 34.
Front Tires: Kuhmo 215/45/17
Rear Tires: Nitto NT01 275/35/18
SOS Stage III Audio Package
Etc.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I85GklVvBc8?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dwdJCWZdLYU?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ONHtdI-M_iY?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

attachment.php

IMG_1056TUnew.jpg

IMG_1056TU.jpg

IMG_1054TU.jpg

IMG_1041TUnew.jpg

IMG_1005TU.jpg

IMG_1005TUnew.jpg

IMG_0982TU.jpg

IMG_0973TU.jpg

IMG_0923TU.jpg

IMG_0880TU.jpg

Lame

134 votes and it's a tie....

I don't know what to do with this one...

I'm confused by this response. Didn't you say you would close the voting at the end of the month? So you close the voting at midnight (EST I suppose) on the 30th and the person with the most votes win. If it's still a tie well then you can start your hand wringing and hair pulling.............

I'm confused by this response. Didn't you say you would close the voting at the end of the month? So you close the voting at midnight (EST I suppose) on the 30th and the person with the most votes win. If it's still a tie well then you can start your hand wringing and hair pulling.............

Well, I want going to stay up until midnight and close right at that minute. I was hoping there would be a clear winner. It's not really fair to pick one even at midnight when there are only a few votes apart. It seems like no matter when I close it, it's not fair if it is so close.

I'm just trying to be fair. Other colors are all so easy. They are blowouts. This one....

CLOSE IT NOW!!! EAC is up by four votes... CONGRATULATIONS to EAC!!!

Thanks to everyone who voted and a Big Thanks to everyone who voted for my NSX

Last edited:
Voted for Mike.

Although EAC's black is very nice, the amount of customization that went into Mike's front end, side skirts and headlights make it unique. I've seen other black NSX's with WW front/sides paired with 02 rear, and it's a great combo but not unique.
the looks may not be unique but that turbo setup is.. :biggrin:

Both cars are are really cool... But I had to vote for Mike in this particular poll because of the level of detail and overall execution of the car. It went from totally stock in a period of years, to what you see today. In tight races like this, I have to give him more props because he didn't purchase the car already modifed. I know this shouldn't matter, but that's just my honest opinion.

Give it to Mike. He's OG.

Really!!!!

EAC... The NSX community has voted and you WON, I LOST and that's all there is to it.

Mike

It's a virtual tie. Give it a few days and you'll probably be on top again. No winners here... just a stalemate

Really!!!!

EAC... The NSX community has voted and you WON, I LOST and that's all there is to it.

Mike

Seriously...........as if you needed any more trophies and awards for the car. :smile:

Anyway IMHO you lost a photography competition and if both cars were side by side at a show yours would win easily.

Seriously...........as if you needed any more trophies and awards for the car. :smile:

Anyway IMHO you lost a photography competition and if both cars were side by side at a show yours would win easily.

Agreed. Mike would win in a show. EAC would probably win in a race, it's just the photography shots. That's why I voted for EAC, I love his car+back ground shots+cool video on top of that.

Back