• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Semi-Finished the garage today.....

My Dad knew as soon as he got his NSX it had better have a nice place to call home. We got the garage floor done and it is awesome but there was something missing. I painted the garage with the matching blue stripe down the said and now I am starting to put stuff on the wall. We got a few posters from our friend in Ohio who is cousins with the pit crew chief for Real time Acura NSX racing and we hope to meet them this summer. Then I made an NSX banner and some other stuff. (small pics, no parking NSX parking only, etc.) I am not done yet as I am still considering on what to do next. I know it is not as great of some of yours garages but it will do. :smile:

nsxinfinishedgarageps.jpg

nsxingarage2ps.jpg

Oh yeah, this is its resting place on the other side of the garage in the Winter months. Never can forgot where it came from. :biggrin:

nsxboredps.jpg

i love the fnished on the floor...i did something similiar to my garage last year...but i have too many junk on the side.....

Honda F1 Racing said:
looks good! The Honda sticker looks like a kid cut it out though :biggrin:

I actually drew it out on 4 pieces of poster board and cut it out as a stencil and, taped it to the wall and painted it on. It came out OK, but not as good as I hoped. I wish it was a sticker b/c it would look better but no Honda stickers that BIG. I was just messing around since this is not the "GOOD" side of the garage. :wink:

The floor & stripe look awesome, nice job!

You ever thought about using a photocopier to 'upsize' a Honda logo? You could then cut through a poster board with an exacto knife to create kindof a stencil.

what type of wheels are hanging on the wall? Where did you get the hanger, I need some of those!

Veleno said:
what type of wheels are hanging on the wall? Where did you get the hanger, I need some of those!

1 set of OEM 02 NSX rims and 1 set of OEM 04 G35 rims. The hangers were bought from Griots Garage and they work great. All you need is a stud and 2 lag bolts that come w/ it and you are set. They are angled upwards so no slipping. Here is the link............

http://www.griotsgarage.com/catalog.jsp?L1=L1_3000&L2=L2_3010&SKU=92300

Dave Hardy said:
If they are the 18's and you ever decide to let them go, let me know the price. I want some of those for the wife's maxima.

Yeah they are the 18's with snow tires on them. If I was going to sell them I would let you know but it is a lease car so who knows. Check out this site....It is a G35 forum I post on and there is always someone unloading the 18's for the G35 coupo.

http://www.6speed.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

great job. the floor looks fantastic.

any idea what size wheel/tire your dad is running with his HRE's? they look fantastic.

Da Hapa said:
great job. the floor looks fantastic.

any idea what size wheel/tire your dad is running with his HRE's? they look fantastic.

215/40/R17 RE750 Potenza front and 265/35/R18 RE750 Potenza in the rear. They are HRE 547 highly polished. Hope this helps and thanks for all the compliments. :biggrin:

Back