• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Senna Movie

Anyone see the Senna movie yet? I went with my 15 year old son to see it in the Chicago area last night. It was great!

Saw some NSX's in the footage as well.

Went to the 1:45 show in San Diego. Good movie and had an NSX safety car in Japan as mentioned above. I was hoping they had Senna driving one - that would have been great. Definitely worth seeing for any racing fan let alone an NSX owner.

During an interview in Brazil, when Senna was asked by a toothy guy with a big grin whether any of his girlfriends had asked him to go faster, and Senna said yes, is that interviewer Emerson Fittipaldi ?

During an interview in Brazil, when Senna was asked by a toothy guy with a big grin whether any of his girlfriends had asked him to go faster, and Senna said yes, is that interviewer Emerson Fittipaldi ?

Don't believe that was Emmo, however he was one of the pallbearers for Ayrton's casket along with Gerhard Berger & Rubens Barrichello. Fabulous movie, saw it twice last weekend.

I saw the extended version. For me there was a very chilling moment of footage.

In 1988, TV star/girlfriend has Senna on her show. She proceeds to kiss him all over the face stating happy new year. And this kiss is for happy new year in 1989, this kiss is for 1990, this kiss is for 1991, this kiss is for 1992, this kiss is for 1993.....................................................

Almost like Shakespeare foreboding. She never kissed him for 1994.

Last edited:
I saw the extended version. For me there was a very chilling moment of footage.

In 1988, TV star/girlfriend has Senna on her show. She proceeds to kiss him all over the face stating happy new year. And this kiss is for happy new year in 1989, this kiss is for 1990, this kiss is for 1991, this kiss is for 1992, this kiss is for 1993.....................................................

Almost like Shakespeare foreboding. She never kissed him for 1994.

Oh, shit. Now that you mention it...:eek:

Just saw it last night and wow, great film. I like kookoo's observation.

That movie had me very emotional from the first few scenes to the very end of the credits.

I saw it last night--it is terrific! It's so much better than I thought it would be. The film has terrific scenes of races ( especially the on-board camera film) and it really explains the outstanding tension and hostility that existed between Senna and Prost and the FIA. If you are at all interested in F-1, don't miss it! AND... there is a brief glimpse of an NSX pace car early in the movie!

Back