• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

should i sell my 03 LBBP?

hey houston primers
im thinking about sellling my my 03 blue on blue nsx with
about 30,500 miles
The reason is ive only driven her about 2,000 miles in the past 1.5 yrs. I still enjoy driving her, but because im so busy i rarely get to do so.
Is it time to let her go?
any advice?

Yes, but wait until I can scrape up enough money to buy it. That car is to die for.:biggrin:

Perhaps you should go out in it for a long spin? Fall in love with it all over again?

Yes, but wait until I can scrape up enough money to buy it. That car is to die for.:biggrin:

Perhaps you should go out in it for a long spin? Fall in love with it all over again?
Did'nt you get married recently. "Your" money no longer exists. It's in the rule book.:tongue:

Oh, yeah. I need to change my mindset.:redface:

Still, Tina knows a good NSX when she sees it, too. Maybe she can be convinced.:wink:

hey houston primers
im thinking about sellling my my 03 blue on blue nsx with
about 30,500 miles
The reason is ive only driven her about 2,000 miles in the past 1.5 yrs. I still enjoy driving her, but because im so busy i rarely get to do so.
Is it time to let her go?
any advice?

Is that because you are too busy driving the Carrera GT? :eek:

it has 31,000 miles, gt one exhaust, extra pair of grey OEM nsx seats from an 04 nsx and factory alarm

Someone is flying down next week to look at it, feel free to contact me after next week in case the sale doesnt go through. However, it is in great condition and well cared for so the sale should go through.

Congratulations on the sale of "our" car!:wink:

Hey buddy! Yes, Brian had the same look I had when I first saw her. He said she was WAY nicer than he thought. And he said that he didn't expect the blue to look that nice. Codeblue1 did have great owners who took great care of her.
By the way I thought we agreed you were going to sell me codeblue2

I swear it was just like a Las Vegas magic act.... One moment Codeblue2 was there, the next moment... Poof!... she was gone?! :frown: Sorry, it happened so fast!

Back