• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Show Off Your Honda @ Henderson Honda (5/23)

Just wanted to make sure that you guys saw this. A group from s2ki is going to go.

Flyer.jpg

S2ki Group Going:

1. KrazyKarim
2. Ro_Ja Boy + Black Nugget
3. fonzy_S2K
4. Enthralled (Gangsta!!)
5. rudysan
6. kmk
7. C8V6C
8. 04 S2000
9. ECU Pirate +1 Honda
10. S2woTh000sand
11. AP1SiiK
12. RB-What?
13. S2KBOO +2 Hondas
14. L8terz
15. Istan (in the accord!)
16. Dms2k (in the TSX)

I enquired about NSXs being part of the show. The guy who is running the show said that NSX CANNOT enter the carshow. But said we were more than welcome to bring them.

I enquired about NSXs being part of the show. The guy who is running the show said that NSX CANNOT enter the carshow. But said we were more than welcome to bring them.

How about NSX's that have the Honda emblems?:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I was just going to mention that. You qualify. Seriously. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I changed back to the original Acura emblems, got tired of questions from people "What kind of Honda is that?". Even thought our cars are technically Honda's.:wink:

You guys are daring individuals driving your babies in the rain in this town! It has only taken me 6 short months in Vegas to figure out just how bad the drivers are here...and adding rain = bumper cars.

Let us know if they have another meet as a follow up.

Best,
Chuck

Back