• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior Side vents

shawn110975

Suspended
guys I have 2 almost mint Berlina Black Side vents they are from my 2002 parts car the inner plastic vents have been removed this sale is for the aluminum outer surround only

the paint is a 9.5 out of 10 minimal rock chips. if someone is looking to get that shine back these are for you. no new paint needed if you have a berlina.

I was saving them if I ever needed a spare set but they are collecting dust so I would like to sell them to someone that needs them.

the going price on ebay for 1 vent is 100 bucks

since your cant get them from the dealer anymore and if you do get them I am sure it will take weeks to ship from japan.

will sell the set for 175 shipped anywhere in the USA and extra for out of the country. just ask.

need pics??? just ask but we all know what they look like right LOL

paypal accepted.

thanks for looking

Shawn

Back