• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

where is sundial bridge??

Tuesday. 10/24/06. Around 5pm. Altamont Pass heading west into Livermore.
Silverstone 02+ in the fast lane. Plate had something like "CFC 13" on it.

I dont know where to post and figured this would be a good start. I am somewhat new to Sac. I moved here in Sep. I have a red 91 w/Prodrive gunmetal rims. What does everyone do here as far as meets and such? I see some NSX's rarely in the two months i have been here. I saw one by Travis AFB, a red one, w/a surf board rack on top of it a month ago.

Anyways, just wanted to say Hi and see if anyone has local meets in Sac. I met one guy at Niello, but cant remember his name. He was driving a Tacoma.

Today, Thursday Nov 16th about 10am:

Sacramento, CA

02+ Red on I-5 North between Laguna Blvd and Pocket Rd. Anyone here? I was headed the other way (South) and I have an eye for nice cars even when even when it's headed the other way. Very nice, red is in my top 3 colors list for the NSX.

Omega-NSX said:
I dont know where to post and figured this would be a good start. I am somewhat new to Sac. I moved here in Sep. I have a red 91 w/Prodrive gunmetal rims. What does everyone do here as far as meets and such? I see some NSX's rarely in the two months i have been here. I saw one by Travis AFB, a red one, w/a surf board rack on top of it a month ago.

Anyways, just wanted to say Hi and see if anyone has local meets in Sac. I met one guy at Niello, but cant remember his name. He was driving a Tacoma.

Welcome to Sac. Where in Sac are you? My wife and I will be moved up to Lincoln in mid-Dec.

Keep an eye open on the Northwest Forum. I'm sure we will have lots of casual meets once the weather gets better; like coffee meets early Sunday mornings, etc.

Friday 11/17 about 5pm in San Jose

Ontario,Canada plate

91-93 Red/blk with stock wheels. You were southbound on San Tomas Expwy. You turned onto eastbound Stevens Creek Blvd.
93961117061702-00-med.jpg

I was behind you on San Tomas in the F350. Wasn't able catch you, too much traffic.

Last edited:
FrEsHaZzBuRu said:
TOday Oct 15th about 6:15

Headed north on Greenback/Elkhorn a Yellow NSX with an aftermarket color matched wing (not NSX-R or big GT wing). I was exiting the freeway and the light took forever, so I never got to catch up to it. Looked nice (for the brief moment i seen it wizz by the intersection).
did the nsx have decals? It might have been mine.

Ray

saw a red/black pre 02' today in Corona. Headed east on 2nd street turning south onto River Rd. You couldn't have missed me, I was the bright blue NSX going NB on River. Anyone here?

mickeylex said:
Was that a typo? Did you mean to say F355 or F360? Ha. J/K. :biggrin: :tongue:

F350 as in Ford:smile:

yellow-scorpion said:
did the nsx have decals? It might have been mine.

Ray

I'm looking at the NSX pictured in your profile and it might have been yours, with the addition of an aftermarket wing. I do remember seeing that decal on the bottom quarter panel. Where in Sac are you located? Very nice NSX by the way.

I saw a clean 97-01 Red NSX with Blades Silver wheels in Sebastopol on Friday. It was parked in a nursery parking lot. Anybody on Prime???

Im actually in antelope. So far I know of a black nsx and a red nsx along with my yellow nsx in antelope. I have a few friends that are looking to get one so there might be a few more in the next couple of months.

Ray

yellow-scorpion said:
Im actually in antelope. So far I know of a black nsx and a red nsx along with my yellow nsx in antelope. I have a few friends that are looking to get one so there might be a few more in the next couple of months.

Ray

Is the red NSX you speak of have an exhaust, rims, and nsxr wing. It had the sickest idle i've heard, like it has a high cam profile. I saw it on poker by my when i was leaving my house.

spotted a white NA2 at Club NV last night with no license plate, i was standing in that crazy ass line when you pulled in to the parking lot.

very clean ride!

FrEsHaZzBuRu said:
Is the red NSX you speak of have an exhaust, rims, and nsxr wing. It had the sickest idle i've heard, like it has a high cam profile. I saw it on poker by my when i was leaving my house.
Actually the guy who owns the black nsx pulled up next to me and said he had just done a timing belt change at neillo and that he saw knows of a red nsx that lives around his neighborhood. I had not seen it. But I do recall about 3 years ago I had seen a white lowered nsx but had not seen it since. It sounded like it had engine trouble and it might have been a track only vehicle because it was obviously not cared for or maybe had previously been a salvaged car. Im thinking of joining the nsx sacramento club but don't know how my car would be accepted. I think most nsx owners feel that the nsx should be left the way it came off the assembly line but with all my cars I felt the need to personalize it.

yellow-scorpion said:
Im thinking of joining the nsx sacramento club but don't know how my car would be accepted. I think most nsx owners feel that the nsx should be left the way it came off the assembly line but with all my cars I felt the need to personalize it.

Is your car gold plated and equiped with switches?:smile:

zahntech said:
Is your car gold plated and equiped with switches?:smile:
I had the car dipped in gold with platinum pin stripping and its not switches but door knobs (just to be different):smile:

Actually my car was originally from Seattle. I just purchased it a year ago and drove it down to sacramento.

yellow-scorpion said:
Actually the guy who owns the black nsx pulled up next to me and said he had just done a timing belt change at neillo and that he saw knows of a red nsx that lives around his neighborhood. I had not seen it. But I do recall about 3 years ago I had seen a white lowered nsx but had not seen it since. It sounded like it had engine trouble and it might have been a track only vehicle because it was obviously not cared for or maybe had previously been a salvaged car. Im thinking of joining the nsx sacramento club but don't know how my car would be accepted. I think most nsx owners feel that the nsx should be left the way it came off the assembly line but with all my cars I felt the need to personalize it.
I believe I am the guy with the black NSX. :smile: The red NSX just sits in the guy's garage, I don't think it is running right now. It's pretty modified. He said he was an infrequent poster on this forum, but I don't remember his forum name. I've seen the white one too. It had really shiny tint on the windows, didn't it?

By the way, I think I have seen you driving around Antelope at least 3 times. The last time was last night (Tues 28th) at the corner of Watt and Walerga. I was in my Tacoma.

Back