• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Sacramento, CA 8:15pm

spotted today as I was leaving Hardtimes a Black NSX (Looked like possible NA1) with Volk GT-P and lowered. Who's was it? I'm at Hardtimes at least once a week and i've never seen it there.

Don't usually post here, but this one was unusual in that it had an Ontario License plate. Red 1991-1993 in Sunnyvale. You followed my SUV down Arques over by Fry's this evening.

Ok, so this was not a sightings but I have to tell you this story. My wife and I went out to do x-mas shopping in the nsx late on night. We first went to starbucks in antelope. When we pulled up to the window the cashier said he had seen me driving around and wanted to look at the car standing still. So I said I hadn't seen very many at all and I drive my fair share. He then said to me and my wife that he know's of a red nsx with a CF rear spoiler and where he lived and he quickly named off the other cars this person drives and his boats along with what the guy looks like and where he parks his nsx. My wife asked if he was stocking this guy and he just replied that he really liked the nsx. Got me thinking "how many other people know where I live?". Sure its cool to be pointed out on the street but there might be that one person who follows us home just to see what kind of life we live.

I get back my escalade ext this friday!!!:smile:

Yeah, that's a little on the creepy side. Even if there was a McLaren near by, i wouldn't follow it around town, I'd just appreciate it while it's in front of me and hope to catch a conversation with the owner at a stoplight or something. Better hope that guy didn't take a break to follow you home. :redface:

BTW, what part of antelope do you live in? I'm just off poker ln

I was driving my red NSX around Lincoln and Roseville on Monday - getting gas, running errands, etc. I guess nobody saw me. :wink: :tongue:

oh ok, so you live in the new neighborhood. So did u go with the richmond homes or the the other ones? you check out the kimball hill homes on poker? they have some nice floor plans and are pretty cheap for the materials included (maybe it's just that the martket is crappy). blah blah blah...i guess i'm taking this thread off topic :tongue:

12-26 sacto

Today I was in Neillo picking up some parts around 4 45 and right in front of me someone was picking up parts for the passanger rear side of their 91 NSX.

I assumed that was it was for when I heard "membership," "91," and "discount" all in the same sentence. So I asked as the guy walked to the cashier if those parts were for an NSX to which the parts guy replied yes. I would have chatted with you if I caught you at the cashier but was too late :smile:. just wondering if your on prime. I'm sure that person is on NSXCA with the whole membership ordeal.

I saw Rob driving south on 65 in Lincoln in his super clean supercharged Silverstone NSX a couple of days ago. I was heading north back home in my DD. Forgot which day, but I think it was Thursday or Friday.

Also saw a Red NSX w/ aftermarket wheels on Stanford Ranch heading toward the Galleria earlier this week/late last week. I couldn't make out the driver as I was heading the other way. Anyone on here?

Sorry for not remembering the days...it's been a blur since the move up here. :smile:

Red 97-01 on 1/13 on Elmer Street in Belmont. Probably was taking a tyke to a party at the Pump It Up across the street, 'cause there was a booster seat on the passenger side :). If you're still there in an hour, you'll see mine when I pick up my daughter from San Mateo Gymnastics.

EDIT: Saw ya again, cruising side-by-side up Redwood Shores Parkway. And you saw me :). Nice ride!

Last edited:
Friday, Jan. 12th, coming home from work in Menlo Park in my silver E36 M3, I was following a black NSX with gunmetal Volks starting from Willow Road all the way across the dumbarton bridge, up until it turned left into the shopping plaza containing the Albertson's and Fremont bank. Is anybody on this forum, the owner of this car?

On Monday I saw Ztoolman's (Hal's) NSX in his garage. He saw mine on the street! :biggrin:

Hi NsxBro2,

We were cruising until we reached 880 overpass. Did you like the semi short cut I took? I'm starting to see a red 91 in the parking lot of Loral Aerospace sometimes, anybody on board?

Hi NsxBro2,

We were cruising until we reached 880 overpass. Did you like the semi short cut I took? I'm starting to see a red 91 in the parking lot of Loral Aerospace sometimes, anybody on board?

Yeah. That was me. I take that semi shortcut everytime I hit the red light there. I've taken my NSX to work a couple of times in the past, but last week, someone managed to hit it while it was parked. Luckily, they didn't manage to take off any paint and the scuff marks buffed right out.

Spotted: Sacramento at RPM kart track off bradshaw. Green 95 with cf mugen style wing. Plate said nsxtacy or something like that. 1/15/07. I parked one aisle over in my red 95. :biggrin:

Jan 14th, i saw a 2002+ yellow going down downtown los gatos, i parked my 91' black around the corner from pizza my heart. btw, the driver was wearing a fishing hat. LOL

Just saw a shockingly beautiful white one on the Ralston/Marine Pkwy bridge over 101, turning left toward Belmont Shores. The handsome gent at the wheel and I exchanged waves.

Saw the Purple One (not May's) again driving down Brittan in San Carlos this morning. I've seen this one several times, but never when I was in mine.

Just saw a shockingly beautiful white one on the Ralston/Marine Pkwy bridge over 101, turning left toward Belmont Shores. The handsome gent at the wheel and I exchanged waves.

Thanks for the compliment, Bob. Oh, wait, never mind. I no longer drive a white one anymore.:biggrin:
Steve

Back