• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Beautiful red/red with tan interior (i think) crossing the golden gate today around 3pm towards SF. I was in my CRV ...

Thursday, 2/1/07, 4:45pm.
Folsom, CA on E. Bidwell before Blue Ravine. NSX was heading North(?) on E. Bidwell.

Early model white NSX w/ black roof and aftermarket wheels. Car looked pretty clean.

Thursday 2/1/2007 approx: 5pm

Silvertone NSX turning onto Geary Blvd from 12th Avenue in San Francisco. I was being a pedestrian and couldnt catch up to see who was driving.

yesterday i saw a green nsx with tan interior i believe at north parks apt complex at the starbucks/quizzno area.

later yesterday night i saw a red na1 at ranch 99 area (the one across from qcup) in milpitas

about an hour ago this morning i saw a red nsx pre 02 with black top i believe with tan interior turning onto zanker from montague.

Sunday 02+ silverstone parked in Serramonte Daly City around 12 noon
looked stock but has red honda emblems

pretty clean..

91-93 red w/ black.....

It was in S.F., CA on 43rd Ave., between Anza and Geary being washed at about 2:30-3:00pm today. Anyone here on this forum owns this one?

I saw a NA1 white NSX with rims turning into Yahoo at 701 1st Ave in Sunnyvale just before noon today.

I was in the a white beater suv right beside you heading towards Lockheed.

Otto

Golden gate again, heading North today, red/black - 91 - 93 NSX, looked like Mr Smith driving ? anyone on the board???

//Kye

I saw a NA1 white NSX with rims turning into Yahoo at 701 1st Ave in Sunnyvale just before noon today.

I was in the a white beater suv right beside you heading towards Lockheed.

Otto

I'm pretty sure that was me. I was trying to find the hyatt hotel and got lost. lol

But I do remember driving by yahoo. I had a meeting at noon.

I'm pretty sure that was me. I was trying to find the hyatt hotel and got lost. lol

But I do remember driving by yahoo. I had a meeting at noon.

Cool, I finally spot another Prime member. :biggrin:

Otto

Valentine's day - around 9:15AM I saw a white pre-95 NSX headed North on 101 near Trimble/De La Cruz. Few seconds later, saw a red 95(+) NSX headed north on 101 near Great America exit. I was in my Civic Hybrid!

This evening, Valentine's day at 7:00pm in S.F. on Pt. Lobos / 42nd Ave. passing Walgreen's in a red 02+ model.

Wednesday (Valentine's Day).
Roseville, CA.
3:30pm.
NSX heading south on HWY 65 at Pleasant Grove Blvd.

Yellow NSX w/ aftermarket wing and aftermarket wheels. Possibly "yellow-scorpion"?

I was heading north on 65, but got a glimpse of you as you cruised down the fwy.

I regularly see a red NSX on my way home from work in a parking lot off of Sunrise Park Dr in Rancho Cordova. Anyone around here?

8-9pm 2/18, saw a silver x coming into the shopping center on the corner of berryessa & hostetter. earlier in the day, i saw a 97+ red on berryessa near king eggroll, the last three digits of the plates are 234.

Earlier this week.....

Silver NSX in wife's parking lot in Point Richmond... JAMNNSX? anyone onboard?....

Hi Steve,
Was it at Berlex? If so, then it was me.

Take care,
J.

Tuesday, 2/20 at 10:05AM heading south on 880 passing Montague Expressway - a black NSX with sideskirt and a some type of gold color rims.

I must admit...it was one of the sexiest thing I have seen rolling on the street in full action. It was in the fast lane so couldn't see more of it since it passed me so quickly while driving my other car.

Any idea who owns a black car with side skirt (non-Stacy kind) and gold rims? That beauty was SLAMMED as I recall....probably no finger gap. It makes me want to slammed mine even more.

Raining today, but that didn't seem to keep the NSXen home. I saw two of them this morning.

First was a red one around 8:20am driving bayward up Redwood Shores Pkwy, just past the Bridge Pkwy intersection.

Then I saw a black one on I-280 going southward around 8:50am from Woodside down to Palo Alto (and beyond -- I exited at Page Mill).

I wanted to take my NSX out today. It was so nice outside until noon, then the rain started to pour in ... :frown:

Hope the rain would stop soon, or at least give me couple clear days in a week so I can take a drive out. :smile:

I took mine out Monday (down pouring rain), surprised no one spotted me :biggrin:

Nobody could see you w/ all of the rain coming down. :biggrin:

I was out in the other car and just praying that a "cell phone using, yelling at kids, eating McDonald's" SUV driver didn't take me out. :smile:

Back