• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Saw black NSX in Los Gatos parked across from Fisher Middle School on Saturday 4/21/07. License plate is NSXXPRS (NSX Express?). Is this someone on NSX Pirme?

Just saw 2 in AJ's Parking lot!!!

A pre-02 Brooklands Green with chrome stock rims and a pre-02 Berlina Black with 03 white rims...
They were looking extremely clean!!!

I take mine there all the time, in fact they'll be seeing me this week so I can get ready for this weekend... :biggrin:

Originally Posted by jimbonuttz
pre 02 blk nsx pulled over by CHP on 101 northbound near Burlingame...MY gf called me thinking it was me....hope you got away with a warning
Originally Posted by jimbonuttz
I was on 101 north bound heading from san jose up to san francisco earlier today and saw a pre02 blk nsx with what looked to be black rims with polished lip coming on to the highway from the ramp...i slowed down to wait for you but i didn't see you in my rear view so i figured you exited fairly quickly as well...this was before the sf intl airport area...don't recall which exit

HEy Jimbonuttz. That was me I live near Belmont. But I was leaving the coyote park and gunned it before i got on 101 n ofcourse 2 Chipers were right behind me. They though I took of on them because they were apparently pulling me over in the park.(i didnt know or see them) Anyway got a wreckless driving hopefully someone knows a good lawyer.
I am always in the san bruno area by the airport. I work in the area.
Always wanted to run into some prime members so say hi when you see me. Do you drive yours often? I never see any nsx's excpet this red one thats in San Bruno all the time, I believe he lives by the pizza place on el camino.

oh wow, im sorry to hear you got a ticket for that incident, best of luck I have a wreckless driving in my past as well but luckily enough it's off my record now since it's been quite awhile.

i drive thru that area ever so often my gf lives in SF but normally stays with me in san jose. i say probably once every other week or sometimes more if we have things to do in SF..i will definitely say hi next time i see you on the road.

Jimmy

Actually, it didn't ring a bell until you brought it up. I didn't recognize "AJ's", but Chris over at the Works Autobody took the car there to get it detailed, and I picked it up yesterday after two weeks of work.

Actually, it didn't ring a bell until you brought it up. I didn't recognize "AJ's", but Chris over at the Works Autobody took the car there to get it detailed, and I picked it up yesterday after two weeks of work.

The only AJ's I know of in the area is a gentlemen's club off of Auzerais Ave in San Jose.

When did they start to detail cars...:biggrin:

Just saw a red NSX near the Miltipas police station around 6:00 PM.

Last Saturday I saw a black NSX on 880 south bound.

So that 2 within a week, the most for me in my lifetime thus far ...

The odd thing is, I've driven by the apple campus on two different occassions, 6 months apart, and the same yellow one was parked at the same spot.

ps I work at an Apple competitor...if such a thing exists :biggrin:

LOL... well, it's parked there 5 days a week, so it's not *that* odd. :biggrin:

jimbonuttz,

that was me who u waved to in rivermark and same guy u saw near the starbucks/quznos off of 1st street. i actually walked over and checked our ur car...black nsx with sparco seats right? I didnt see you wave.

Waqaas

jimbonuttz,

that was me who u waved to in rivermark and same guy u saw near the starbucks/quznos off of 1st street. i actually walked over and checked our ur car...black nsx with sparco seats right? I didnt see you wave.

Waqaas

woohoo! first person i spotted actually on the forums! yea i waved when driving by near rivermark but not the time at starbucks...i didnt see any driver or owner around so i just drove by.....oh i didnt notice you stopped by to look at the car otherwise i would have came out it was parked right infront of my window guess i wasn;t looking. I wanted to walk over and look at ur car but didnt want to upset the owner lol

you around this area often?

Jimmy

woohoo! first person i spotted actually on the forums! yea i waved when driving by near rivermark but not the time at starbucks...i didnt see any driver or owner around so i just drove by.....oh i didnt notice you stopped by to look at the car otherwise i would have came out it was parked right infront of my window guess i wasn;t looking. I wanted to walk over and look at ur car but didnt want to upset the owner lol

you around this area often?

Jimmy

I work on Zanker...so I am in that area everyday. lets grab coffee sometime. i actually wanted to know what kind of seats u have....upset the owner??? lol i dont care....are most ppl that anal? i ran into the guy with the green nsx with the honda badge and jdm taillights....he seemed like a real asshole but perhaps he was having a bad day (giving him in the benefit of the doubt)!

u can email me at: [email protected]

Waqaas

yea for the time being its my daily driver but i have my gf's acura cl that i drive alot on my off time, i work down the street from where i live so i technically can walk or bike to work so i rarely drive the car as is...

yea i know what green nsx your tlaking about i've seen him a few times and he never says anything so *shrugs*

i currently have sparco torinos in my car.

I work on north 1st street over at SunPower Corporation / Cypress so we're all fairly close!

lets all do coffee/lunch !

Back