• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Today, 2PM, Prospect and De Anza Blvd. in Cupertino:

Long Beach Blue Pearl '02+

saw a pre 02 green or black just now on montague, i think you were turning in to chevron gas station or making a U-turn....i was in the white saturn ion in front of you giving you the thumbs up (not sure if you noticed)

For the first time since buying my NSX two months ago, I passed another NSX. Today, around 7pm on the 6th street exit of I280 heading into San Francisco. Your car is a unique copper color?? with black rims. You had a passenger, as did I. Anybody here on Prime?

Saturday 6/23/07. 5pm. Hazel Ave, Sacramento. Mikuni's parking lot.
After the Driving Ambitions meet.

MikeC_587, Sychoso, BossLady and I were having an early dinner at Mikuni's. Our three NSXs were parked in the second row.

A red early model NSX - all stock - pulled in and parked in the first row. License plate read something like "1ST NSX" or something that meant "first NSX". Don't know if you saw our cars. I've seen this NSX in the past as well.

saw a berlina black pre 02 with a nose bra on..was on north 1st street over by 237 earlier this afternoon around lunch time.

saw a brookland green pre 02 over by the mccarthy ranch area around 9pm coming out of the banana leaf parking lot area....

Saw a few NSX's in SF (Richmond District) this week:

Lake st. Yellow ' 97 near 11th Ave. parked

Clement St. Blue '02 near 32nd Ave. parked

LAst week a red '91 on Geary with OEM 15" wheels near 17th Ave.

A lot NSX's in the Richmond this past week including my red '91

Saw a black pre-02 parked on 5th and Clement today around 2:45pm. Had nice rims. He was parked in a yellow zone so I hope he didnt get ticketed.

Saw a few NSX's in SF (Richmond District) this week:

Lake st. Yellow ' 97 near 11th Ave. parked

Clement St. Blue '02 near 32nd Ave. parked

LAst week a red '91 on Geary with OEM 15" wheels near 17th Ave.

A lot NSX's in the Richmond this past week including my red '91

Saw Imoala orange 02+ southbound 101 by Millbrae around 9-11 am. I saw on in person before and it looked real nice now I saw it from furhter looks even better. I think it my new favorite color nsx real nice got the total exotic race car look with the orange seats.

Saw two NSX's at Don's Hilltop Motors this Saturday. One of them is a red one, which I think belongs to Waqaas. The other one is a berlina black w/ Berkeley plates. Is the Berkeley guy on Prime? Go Bears!

Saw Imoala orange 02+ southbound 101 by Millbrae around 9-11 am. I saw on in person before and it looked real nice now I saw it from furhter looks even better. I think it my new favorite color nsx real nice got the total exotic race car look with the orange seats.

I was on 101 heading south toward 92 at 10:00am but that was on Saturday.

Saw two NSX's at Don's Hilltop Motors this Saturday. One of them is a red one, which I think belongs to Waqaas. The other one is a berlina black w/ Berkeley plates. Is the Berkeley guy on Prime? Go Bears!

yeah that was my car! how did u know it was me?

Last edited:
Saw '05 white NSX-R (real R?!) got pulled over by a CHP on Hwy 101 South Millbrae West exit around 8:50PM. Did you get a speeding ticket? :biggrin:

Saw '05 white NSX-R (real R?!) got pulled over by a CHP on Hwy 101 South Millbrae West exit around 8:50PM. Did you get a speeding ticket? :biggrin:

Sung??? :eek: I hope everything went ok with the CHP.

Yes, it was Saturday. Nice ride really stands out in a good way. Good choice.

Yes, Imola Orange Pearl is super HOT color. I was on my way to a friend's Mazda RX8 gathering over in Hayward. There were dyno testing their cars. I didnt participate.

But I got those guys there salivating over the NSX. Many of those guys there could be future NSX owners.

Kaiser Silver on Arden Way early this week, and a Brooklands green today on Grant line road (from folsom to elk grove).

I see a lot more NSX's here in Sac than I do in Stockton where I reside.

Thanks!
Ravi

What makes you think i was speeding? :biggrin:
He was a very nice officer and i got a ticket for no proof on insurance :wink: .

I saw a black NSX in Missuala Montana yesturday! Never thought I would see on there!

Saw a nice clean white NSX with targa top off on Lawrence Expressway northbound at about 8:00 A.M. this morning (right before the 280 on ramp). I think the license plate is "1CBLCAR". Anyone on Prime?

Man, nobody has spotted me yet. :tongue:

Ok, I'll be out w/ the NSX early this evening in the Sacrameto area. Look for me on HWY 65, then 80, then I-5; around 5-6pm. Having dinner w/ the grandparents tonight in Natomas. Hopefully someone sees me. :biggrin:

Wednesday night, 7/18, 8:30PM in Cupertino Wolfe & 280, black NSX.

Man, nobody has spotted me yet. :tongue:

Ok, I'll be out w/ the NSX early this evening in the Sacrameto area. Look for me on HWY 65, then 80, then I-5; around 5-6pm. Having dinner w/ the grandparents tonight in Natomas. Hopefully someone sees me. :biggrin:

I looked for you on Google Earth and found you... :D

mickeynsx.jpg

Back