• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

101n bound SF Airport around 12 midnight

na1 red stock wheels, and with Battle STOCK Galactica exhuast tips

Sweet looking ride, stock but car lookd very clean

anyone here

Saw 2 in one day on Sunday!
First this black on going up I-5 north of Seattle with his s.o., I was in my white Ford pickup and honking my horn and giving the thumbs up.
Then a couple of hours later, another one, this time a red one in Sumas, WA (of all places!)

Yesterday afternoon in the Stonestown parking lot, black NA1, lowered with personalized plate.

Re: Sightings. I want to find this owner

Anyone in southern part of WA see an older (91 92) with a plate saying

LASTNSX

If anyone knows who this woman is (I know it's a woman, I sneeked a peak at the DMV screen)

See if you guys can find this person or find out more about them. Are they listed on the prime???? Sorry if this is off topic.

Anyone in southern part of WA see an older (91 92) with a plate saying

LASTNSX
Why, you calling her out? :biggrin:

How are things up in ole' Spok-a-loo these days? I was one of maybe 6 around town back in the day when there was no Prime to post sightings. I'd have about 6 sightings/per year; all downtown from 4 blocks away and never caught up to any of them :redface:

Why, you calling her out? :biggrin:

How are things up in ole' Spok-a-loo these days? I was one of maybe 6 around town back in the day when there was no Prime to post sightings. I'd have about 6 sightings/per year; all downtown from 4 blocks away and never caught up to any of them :redface:

I'm looking to grab that plate instead of LST NSX I have now. Why she wanted LASTNSX I'll never know.

Spokane is Spokane. I've seen one NSX here since. All older 95<

It's still quite a novelty here !

Last night after 9PM, spotted an NSX parked in front of Toni & Alba's, Stevens Crk & Winchester.

So, I've been taking the Silver car out a lot now, and apparently, I'm being mistaken for you a lot. :tongue:

Ben, are you going to the NSX meet up at Shad's place?

BTW, my car saw it's first foray above 4500 RPM last night, and I've put 100 miles on it this week alone.....

Not sure yet, will decide later this week.

Wahoo! Drive that sucker!!:)

I feel for ya Gary. Are you still going to the meet up at Shad's place?

Yes sir, I am.

BTW, my car saw it's first time above 4500 RPM last night, and I've put 100 miles on it this week alone.....

Where you filled with nervous anticipation? :tongue:

Not sure yet, will decide later this week.

Come on Ben, it will do your '05 a lot of good to put more miles on it. :D Hope you can make it.

Where you filled with nervous anticipation? :tongue:

Not really.....after everything that's happened, it's just a car now.

Come on Ben, it will do your '05 a lot of good to put more miles on it. :D Hope you can make it.

We'll see, depends on how much I get done this week.

I'm looking to grab that plate instead of LST NSX I have now. Why she wanted LASTNSX I'll never know.

Spokane is Spokane. I've seen one NSX here since. All older 95<

It's still quite a novelty here !

Umm, maybe because it might be for 'lasting sex'?

Saw Ryan on Friday Southbound 80 just leaving Sacramento in his Red X (TYMELSS) I caught up to him in our Little Liberty. We said hi real quick but I neglected to mention to him how great his car looked! I've been toying with the idea selling mine but after seeing how good Ryans car looked on the road I may stop toying with the idea..

Saw Ryan on Friday Southbound 80 just leaving Sacramento in his Red X (TYMELSS) I caught up to him in our Little Liberty. We said hi real quick but I neglected to mention to him how great his car looked! I've been toying with the idea selling mine but after seeing how good Ryans car looked on the road I may stop toying with the idea..

Thanks for the compliments! Get those bad thoughts about selling your car out of your head! :biggrin: Hopefully a drive in your NSX will change your mind! It was great running into you as well!

I've been toying with the idea selling mine but after seeing how good Ryans car looked on the road I may stop toying with the idea..

Your NSX looks great, so quit toying w/ this idea of selling it. It will only bring you pain...and we will have to head down to your place and knock you around a little bit too. :biggrin: :tongue:

Not sure...was sitting behind a SUV turning onto Cornelius Pass at an intersection and caught a glimpse as it passed by... Looked like it had shiny or chromed wheels though.

--
George

Probally me....

Your NSX looks great, so quit toying w/ this idea of selling it. It will only bring you pain...and we will have to head down to your place and knock you around a little bit too. :biggrin: :tongue:

:eek: :redface: :biggrin: :wink:

Back