• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

spotted a red NA1 southbound on HWY 5 on Sunday afternoon. I was driving my red NA1 back from Buttonwillow

yesterday 06-08-08
around 5 pm
yellow pre 02 @ SSF Westborough (turning left)

i was in my daily beater red truck. gave u thumbs up. did not see u, your windows were tinted

the car looks great!!!

anyone in prime?

Last edited:
Passed a red NA1 up on Grizzly Peak leaving Berkeley by the Lawrence labs on Saturday around 10:45am. Anyone here?

Saw a blue (NA1 I think) today driving on San Pablo (& Central) in El Cerrito north bound with 'Just Married' on the window...congrats?

I still don't know the owner of the black NSX that was on stockton and ashbury in El Cerrito.

Today, 6/15, 4PM, Pine @ Montgomery in San Francisco.

2000-2001 Silverstone/Onyx NSX-T w/ Comptech exhaust.

On Sunday, Father's Day, I saw a Kaiser Silver NSX-T at San Pablo Dam around 1PM waiting in line to pay for parking. I was in my silver Civic with my Bulldog in the passenger seat. :smile:

On Sunday, Father's Day, I saw a Kaiser Silver NSX-T at San Pablo Dam around 1PM waiting in line to pay for parking. I was in my silver Civic with my Bulldog in the passenger seat. :smile:

I was out there in the Integra that day...really shouldn't have been though, I woke up at 7am the previous day and stayed up all weekend :p. I didn't see any NSXs though :-\.

A 92-94 GPW with black roof heading south on US 101 near Mill Valley at around 4:00pm on Friday, June 20. I was in my dusty 94 BGP with black roof and we exchanged a wave as you passed me.

A Silver with T top off on foothill in Pleasanton heading away from the mall toward the 580 Friday afternoon. I was just coming off the 580 onto foothill in my red NA1.

A black 97 TTop cruising through downtown Carmel (6/20). I was in a red 93 (NSX GT ride) that passed right next to you and went our separate ways. NICE rims :biggrin:

Saw a black pre-02 NSX leaving Unocal 76 station at the corner of Los Gatos Blvd & Lark Ave. at 6:00 PM as I was pulling into the pump that you vacated. Didn't get a change to wave or say hi. Anyone here?

Saw a black pre-02 NSX with red Honda emblem on the front bumper in the Coldwell Banker parking lot on Los Gatos-Saratoga Road at 5:45 PM today. Anyone here?

Saw a very nice and clean red NA1 on the 580 in Pleasanton on wednesday around 6pm. Was behind you in my DD for a while.

Saw a pre-95 white NSX on Wolfe and Arques in front of Lowes in Sunnyvale at 4:45.

Saw a black pre02 NSX in Saratoga getting onto the on ramp to 85 south at 7:40 P.M. from Saratoga Ave. I was behind you. When the left turn signal turned green, you and the white Corvette next to you gunned it on the on ramp to see who can merge onto 85 first. Anyone here?

spotted a red NA1 southbound on HWY 5 on Sunday afternoon. I was driving my red NA1 back from Buttonwillow

if its got polished wheels thats me. :)

Saw a red targa with a "supercharged" sticker on rear lower right in 680 Southbound around 12pm today.

I was the one in an orange AE86. The car sounds awesome man, the car definitely looks "tymeless". hehehe..

niM

Saw a red pre02 NSX on Los Gatos Blvd at 5:20 (by Los Gatos-Almaden Road). You were in the right lane and I passed you in the middle lane. I was in my yellow NSX. I honked and waved. Anyone here?

Last edited:
Just saw a black one heading south on I-680 in Walnut Creek, closely followed by a silver C6.

Back