• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Yep. That's my BAUW on my widebody. You can't miss it.

Yep. That's my BAUW on my widebody. You can't miss it.

thumbsup.gif

spotted black, tinted windows, black wheels w/polished lip, front shine(?) lip, ... (too many to list) around 2:30 near hillsdale shopping center.

Spotted: today around 230pm on 680N, near warm springs exit, it was a GREEN 94-96? Green with quad tip exhaust and wheels, etc. I think License plate read NSX INXS. We followed each other for an exit in serious traffic.

Red NA1 on 580.......got on at Redwood I think and then took the 580 toward Oakland........license plate = JL*heart* Vtech

Monday night, 5/12, 8PM, Sunnyvale, turning from Duane to Lawrence, then onto 101S. Red 2002-2005.

Saw a purple NSX when leaving San Jose Cisco campus the other day.

Still haven't found the owner of the NA1 black nsx that parked in El Cerrito a few days in a row off of Stockton...

A red '91-'94 on east bound CA-24 in Orinda at about 9:30 am.

Another 91-94 red was seen on CA-1 heading towards Stinson Beach in Tamalpais Valley near Mill Valley, at about 10:20 am on Sunday.

saw two today! a red 95+ parked on morrill next to cataldi park(may 25th). the second one was a berlina/ivory leaving the parking lot next to club temple in sf around 2am(may 26th).

Kaiser Silver 02+ again on Grant line...I was doing my morning commute lol!!

Today, 5/28, 9:45AM in Mountain View, Central Expressway North, at Rengstorff Ave.

Black NSX with custom license plate based on the NSX VIN/Chassis code.

Wed. Around 5:30PM, saw the back end of a Silver, on the ramp around Hellyer & 101... Approximately the right neighborhood to see Gary... :smile:

On Friday, May 30, I saw a red one with red roof heading south on US101 in Petaluma at around 7:15. I was heading north in my '94 BGP with black roof.

On Friday, May 30, I saw a red one with red roof heading south on US101 in Petaluma at around 7:15. I was heading north in my '94 BGP with black roof.

Back