• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

This time I took a photo of the other Berlina NSX at AMD. Who are you???:confused::confused:
IMG_0856.jpg

Otto

Spotted a Berlina on 880 around 6:15pm and we took the same Fremont exit. I drove behind you stuck behind traffic for a while and when I finally pulled by you waived, I waived, and you continued on Fremont while turned off to Washington.

Otto

Sunday (Jan 2nd 2011)- Two NSX's in one day (pretty good considering the wet weather).

1) Golden Gate Bridge (South bound) 1:30 ish Red NA1
2) Lake Merced area (~2PM) Black NA2

I was riding my Mt bike from the Marin Headlands when I saw these beauties (in the rain :eek: )

Spotted a red auto NA1 on polished Konigs at the Bestbuy on Masonic yesterday. Anyone on here? :confused:

5365104904_3e88178826_z.jpg

Spotted a Berlina on 880 around 6:15pm and we took the same Fremont exit. I drove behind you stuck behind traffic for a while and when I finally pulled by you waived, I waived, and you continued on Fremont while turned off to Washington.

Otto

that was me.
That was also me on p52 #1285.
I live off of washington and union st.

small world.

I think I saw MartinSD (black 02+ NSX) today at about 11:50 A.M. on Moffett Park Drive (frontage road to Hwy 237). I was on Hwy 237 west bound and saw you before the Mathilda exit on the frontage road from Hwy 237.

Last edited:
Who did I see last night at about 8:10 PM on Coleman Ave. in Santa Clara? I was heading to Costco and you drove by me while I was waiting for my left turn light. It was a dark color pre-02 NSX. That's all I can see (it was dark). Anyone here on prime?

Hi Otto, do you work at AMD too? I'm in the Toronto office, but saw a black NSX parked outside the commons building earlier today while I was down for some meetings.

Yes that's me. :) How long are you in SVL? There is also a red 2005 that is always parked outside the commons. I mainly park on the North side.

Yes that's me. :) How long are you in SVL? There is also a red 2005 that is always parked outside the commons. I mainly park on the North side.

Unfortunately took the redeye back to all the wonderful snow in Toronto last night ;) I was in town for a couple of days, but I'm down every now and then.. I'll look you up next time I'm there! Sending you a PM.

Spotted a lowered blue with pop-ups in emeryville near shellmound around 1p Friday Feb 5th...anyone on prime?

spotted Black NSX pre 02 (pop up head lights)

East 92hwy right b4 880hwy junction today around 1pm

was parked at the side of the freeway 92e having a lil chat with CHP :frown:

hope u did not get any ticket....

Saw a pre-94 red NSX (looks stock) in the parking lot of Aruba Networks. Looks like you dropped someone off from lunch across the street and then drove to the Aruba parking lot. Anyone here on Prime?

Who has the 91-94 formula red, with the nsxca sticker it the rear mirror with a black front lip that has an orange type one sticker in the middle? He was at the sundial bridge on sunday around 1-2pm?

Today, Sunday April 17th

I was on my red/white Ducati 1098 with my kiddo on the back going west on 92 towards half moon bay.

Silver NA1 Type R hood eastbound from Half moon on 92 approaching the light near 92/280 ~10:40AM

Red NA1 pulling into some home or establishment on Highway 1 just south of half moon bay. Wedding maybe? LOTS of cars and people there. ~11:00AM

Last edited:
Back