• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Monday, 11/30, 7:15PM, black NSX with aftermarket exhaust parked outside Sports Basement in Sunnyvale.

Tuesday, 12/1, 7:20PM, black 1991-1993 NSX parked at the far end of the lot at San Jose Arena for the Sharks/Senators game.

I spotted Big Foot in the meadows near Woodside at 6pm on Wednesday. He was walking with a white Unicorn looking up at the sky at what seemed to be a UFO flying over head...

Oops... I thought this was a different kind of "sightings" thread...

Last edited:
Spotted today around 2pm, Aaron with the black NA1 CTSC and yellow NA1 (maybe yellow scorpion?) on Arden Way today @ Howe Ave. Waved to you guys, but don't know if you seen me going in the opposite direction.

Yeah that was us going to willis burger shop, You should have made a u turn and tailed us to the joint. It was my treat. We were comming back from that charity event for the kids at Arden mall. I finally feel like Im somebody now. Am I famous yet?....lol. :biggrin:

Darn, I should have known you guys were going somewhere to eat! I had to meet my girlfriend for lunch anyways so I wouldn't have been able to make it, however, thanks for the offer! I'll have to take you up on that next time.

You and Aaron's cars are some of the nicest NSX's I've seen in Sac so yes, you are famous! :smile:

Yeah that was us going to willis burger shop, You should have made a u turn and tailed us to the joint. It was my treat. We were comming back from that charity event for the kids at Arden mall. I finally feel like Im somebody now. Am I famous yet?....lol. :biggrin:

Tuesday, 12/8, 1:15PM, black NSX parked in the back of an office/industrial complex on East Bayshore Road, near 101 & Woodside Road.

Friday, 12/11, 6:45PM, Red NSX with a painted rear valence on De Anza Blvd. & 280 in Cupertino.

Saw Ms. Purple's Midnight Purple Pearl NSX this evening at about 5:00 in the Maxim Supermarket parking lot on Saratoga-Sunnyvale Road in Cupertino. I found Ms. Purple in the supermarket shopping and I introduced myself. I can confirmed that Ms. Purple had an all purple outfit on. Nice to meet you May.:smile:

Last edited:
Saw Ms. Purple's Midnight Purple Pearl NSX this evening at about 5:00 in the Maxim Supermarket parking lot on Saratoga-Sunnyvale Road in Cupertino. I found Ms. Purple in the supermarket shopping and I introduced myself. I can confirmed that Ms. Purple had an all purple outfit on. Nice to meet you May.:smile:

LOL -- yeah, I'm sure it was hard to find her in the market.

May's a sweetie.

LOL -- yeah, I'm sure it was hard to find her in the market.

May's a sweetie.

It was not hard to miss, since her license plate is so easy to remember. I saw her wearing purple going into the supermarket that I was going in to. So, I walked up to her and introduced myself.

spotted a red NA-1 east bound on the 580 in Livermore and I was driving my NSX too!

So I get closer to see who it might be and then I'm able to see the license plate and it reads "I Kandey" so i knew this wasn't someone I had met before. So i pulled up alongside and the guy was in his own world for a while and then finally looked over and gave a little wave and so did I.

So I drive on past Livermore and then I realize we are getting off at the same exit. Very strange cause I haven't seen this NSX in town before. So we get to the light and I pull up on his left and roll my window down to say hello and see if he wants to stop and chat. he just keeps looking forward and the light turns green and he takes off. So I turn at my street and he went on his way.

Just thought it was odd that he wouldnt talk or even look in my direction again. I mean how many times do you see another random NSX on the highway and then have it turn out to be someone you dont know?

Oh well maybe someone who doesn't like to be bothered.

I told my wife and she says she has seen this NSX several times in town so he lives here but I guess he is not on Prime.

OR ARE YOU??

Saw a red pre-02 NSX on Friday (12/18/09) going NB on Hwy 17 and existing at Camden and then going NB onto San Tomas Expressway. I was merging onto Hwy 17 NB from Hwy 85 and also existing on Camden. License plate 4XBG312. Any one here?

It was not hard to miss, since her license plate is so easy to remember. I saw her wearing purple going into the supermarket that I was going in to. So, I walked up to her and introduced myself.
No, that's ridiculous. May wore purple???!!!! You need glasses!:tongue:
On a serious note, if May is not wearing purple, she is wearing nothing.
Steve

Thursday 1/7/2010
7:30am
Westbound I-80 at Greenback Lane on ramp in Sacramento

Saw Black NSX w/ aftermarket wheels get on the freeway at Greenback and 80 heading west. Looked like Aaron's NSX. Car sounded good as it pulled away from the on ramp.

Saw a pre-02 black NSX on Blossom Hill Road and Los Gatos Blvd at about 3:00 this afternoon. Anyone here?

Thurs, 1/14, about 1:45PM, Red 1999 Zanardi NSX parked on Yosemite Avenue at the corner of Castro St. in Mountain View.

Last edited:
Fri, 1/15, about 11:30AM, Red NSX with aftermarket rims going south on El Camino near Highway 85 in Mountain View.

Spotted what looks to be a pre 02 white widebody with 02 front conversion just right now in Vacaville exiting off of hwy 80! I'm in my suv driving back home from lake tahoe.

Saw a pre-02 white NSX coupe (black roof) on Caribbean in Sunnyvale. We exchanged waves. I was in my Accord, and you turn onto 237 eastbound on ramp. License plate: 3LSS***. Anyone here?

saw a black nsx pretty stock with a evo and a red supra parked outside of my shop on friday night off elk grove blvd hehind boba tea house, if you are on the forum come in to my shop and say HI!
Jeff

Back