• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Weds, 22nd. Around 4pm in San Jose.... saw a black flip up headlight NSX with a vented hood, vented 91-01 side skirts, nsxrwing and black rims parked at a tire shop on Virginia...... do you work there? I wanted to stop by cause you were there a few hours but I was lazy. I was staying at the apartments across the street... maybe you saw my white NSX parking on Virginia right across the street.

I'll be back in san jose at that same apartment building on the corner, so hopefully you work there or something!

Last edited:
Saturday, 7/18, in RENO NEVADA, around 430pm, spotted a flipup headlight on Damante Ranch, while you were entering the 395.

I think you saw me in my white NSX across the intersection cause you raised your flip ups. It was nice seeing another NSX in Reno; I didn't think I would see one..

Weds, 22nd. Around 4pm in San Jose.... saw a black flip up headlight NSX with a vented hood, vented 91-01 side skirts, nsxrwing and black rims parked at a tire shop on Virginia...... do you work there? I wanted to stop by cause you were there a few hours but I was lazy. I was staying at the apartments across the street... maybe you saw my white NSX parking on Virginia right across the street.

I'll be back in san jose at that same apartment building on the corner, so hopefully you work there or something!

Hello Bro,
I saw your white NSX with the blue tape as well and took a picture. I work for that company but not that location. I was just there for a Managers meeting. I came back the next day for another meeting and your nsx wasnt there. NExt time I down I will pm you so I can meet you in person. Take care.

Monday, 8/17, 11:45AM

Black 2002+ with chrome OEM wheels in parked at Gilman & Hamilton in Palo Alto.

Last edited:
spotted a blue NSX parked right next to me as I came out of Walgreens and then I stalked the car until the owner came out so I could see who owned it and it was NSXnR6 :)

spotted a red pre 02 at nguyen espresso around 8pm tonight, i was at the dry cleaner/tailor next door

spotted a sweet black nsx at Walgreens and parked next to it. Went in to get a birthday card for my wife and came out seeing a suspicious person stalking both NSXs!! :biggrin:

On a side note: After remembering Jimbonuttz from a NSX meet i attended awhile back, I then realized why I missed the NSX meets so much.....it's the friendly, outgoing owners I missed meeting.

Thanks Jimmy for stalking...i mean waiting around :smile: to meet the owner of the car.

Was in my daily driver on the way to see Shad at Driving Ambition. Saw a black NSX on Highway 50 around 1pm. Had a "Fast Toys" license plate frame.

8/31, Monday, 1PM, Red NSX at the corner of Stevens Creek & Stelling in Cupertino.

Spotted 2

white 02+
18th avenue near kirkham on sunday 9/13 around noon

Black with RED lipped black wheels
on Pacheco street in Forest Hills around 5:00 (I was walking my dogs in the rain)

Saw a gentleman with a *very clean* red gently removing his car cover in Foster City on Saturday, about 2:10pm.

Then I saw another red one on Redwood Shores Parkway heading to work at about 8:25am this morning.

while on my morning bike rides, i believe i see an nsx in a driveway, lurking under a car cover several blocks away from westmont high in campbell.

anybody here?

Alright, which two gentlemen in the black NA1 were driving behind me Friday evening on the CA-237 and zoomed right by without so much as a wave? :frown: For shaaame -- it better not be anyone on Prime! :tongue:

Saw a black 02+ NSX (or 02 conversion) with the targa top off on Sunday at 3:00 or so going north on Hwy 85 near Almaden Expressway. I was going south on Hwy 85 in my NSX.

Saw a nice silver one with the license plate "XPOPCAN" driving up Redwood Shores Pkwy yesterday evening. I tried to catch up, but you turned before I could catch you.

Oh, and has anyone else seen the ridiculously purple Corvette parked at the apartments next to RWS? Wowzers...

while on my morning bike rides, i believe i see an nsx in a driveway, lurking under a car cover several blocks away from westmont high in campbell.

anybody here?

Hi Hal,

Yes that was mine.

C

Back