• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Spotted a 1992 Red/Black and the rims were black with red pin-stripes. I was behind you at the metering lights to get on to 880 from Automall in Fremont around 7:45am and then was a few cars back until I think you got off at Dixon. I was in my Merlot Miata. ;)

Otto

Spotted a NA2 yellow, and it looks all stock by a glance. It was around I-680 Washington Blvd exit in Fremont around 7:30 PM Wednesday SEP 08 2010. :wink:

Wesley
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Today, downtown Danville around 5pm

Green, only had a quick glance so couldn't tell year.

Thought I knew all cars in the Danville/San Ramon area (2 black, 2 red/black (one is mine), red).

Brian

Last edited:
Thought I knew all cars in the Danville/San Ramon area (2 black, 2 red/black (one is mine), red).

Brian

I think REDNSXT, racer-ex, Dhalsim, and ryan1926 all have red NSXes and in your area.

Must be a silver NSX sighting day.
At about 2:30 - saw a pre-02 silver NSX on Saratoga Ave in Saratoga just south of Lawrence Expressway. I was going in the opposite direction.
At about 3:15 - Saw a pre-94 silver NSX on Campbell Ave in Campbell. Followed you onto San Tomas Expressway/Camden and you made a left turn onto Curtner. License plate MARSUPS.

Anyone on Prime? You've been spotted.

Saw a pre-94 red NSX with NSX-R wing on Los Gatos Blvd and Blossom Hill Road in Los Gatos this evening at about 7:00. Anyone here?

Alan,
What are you doing......nsx hunting???:biggrin:
Must be a Red NSX weekend.

Saturday: Saw a pre02 red NSX on Blossom Hill Road between Roberts Road and Los Gatos Blvd.

Sunday: Saw a pre02 red NSX (license NEXCESS) on 280 southbound. I think you got on from Alpine Road. We exchanged waves once before on hwy 85.

Any one here?
Saw a pre-02 yellow NSX with back tinted window (looks like Lynn) going Northbound on Hwy 85 at about 7:00 PM Saturday evening (7/24/10). I was going SB on Hwy 85 when I spotted you near the Saratoga exit. Was that you Lynn?
Saw a pre-95 red NSX on Camden and S. Bascom at about 6:00 P.M. on Saturday.

Saw a pre-95 red NSX on Shannon Road and Los Gatos Blvd. at about 4:00 P.M. on Sunday.

Anyone here?
Must be a silver NSX sighting day.
At about 2:30 - saw a pre-02 silver NSX on Saratoga Ave in Saratoga just south of Lawrence Expressway. I was going in the opposite direction.
At about 3:15 - Saw a pre-94 silver NSX on Campbell Ave in Campbell. Followed you onto San Tomas Expressway/Camden and you made a left turn onto Curtner. License plate MARSUPS.

Anyone on Prime? You've been spotted.
Saw a pre-94 red NSX with NSX-R wing on Los Gatos Blvd and Blossom Hill Road in Los Gatos this evening at about 7:00. Anyone here?

Alan,
What are you doing......nsx hunting???:biggrin:
I see NSXes in streaks. I either don't see them for a period of time or I see many in a short period of time.

Alan that may have been me.
I was walking in front of Los Gatos Acura and you passed me before I noticed. All I saw was your rear after you passed.:biggrin:

Spotted a Berlina with Enkei RPF1s on Union St and Washington Blvd around 8:45 this morning in Fremont.

Otto

I was driving on Blossom Hill Rd at 12:00pm right before snell and seen a 91-94 red nsx with red type r hood what looked to be gold rims and a wings west kit. Thought it was mine at first and was going to chase after it but then seen it had a stock wing.This must be the one my brother keeps telling me about thinking its me.Any one on here?

Last edited:
Saw two red ones today. One pre-02 with a type R wing on 280 near 92 and another one pre-02 appeared to be all stock parked just off Cherry Ave in San Bruno.

Last edited:
Two 1994 Brooklands Green with black roof at Marin Honda. It's a rare sighting of two examples of of the rarest color combination.

Ok, one of them is mine...

At One AMD in the west parking lot there was a Berlina black with the 97-01 wheels.

Who works around Maxx Metals in San Carlos.
Looks like a late 97+ "T" Silverstone with Enkie wheels

Someone have a really DUSTY Red Coupe at a body shop near 4th Street & Harrison in San Francisco?

Spotted a Midnight Pearl on 880 south from Fremont to Milpitas around 9:10am with its top off and a big box in the passenger side seat. :)

Otto

Somebody in England bought one of my BMX bikes and frames and I had already planned to drive the car... so the top had to come off to make it work.

Awesome. I was guessing that you had to return a flat screen TV. :p

Yesterday I had two volleyball net systems in my NSX. :D

Otto

Had sold a complete chrome Mongoose Californian from the mid 1980s. It is the one with the black padset to the right in the back.

98101ebc.jpg

Had to take off stem/bars, seatpost/seat, pedals and front wheel off to squeeze into a box with length and girth under 108 inches. Cost 130.00 to ship to England. If any of you watched the 1986 'Rad' Movie, this bike was the one used by main riders.

Last edited:
Had to take off stem/bars, seatpost/seat, pedals and front wheel off to squeeze into a box with length and girth under 108 inches. Cost 130.00 to ship to England. If any of you watched the 1986 'Rad' Movie, this bike was the one used by main riders.

Oh man, I remember that movie. I thought it was pretty cheesy when they switched to stunt doubles for the tricks. It was so obvious.

I remember wanting a Mongoose so badly as a kid, but never got one. There was a red Team Mongoose that I would just drool over in the bike shop but all I could do was look at it since we were dirt poor. :frown:

Otto

Oh man, I remember that movie. I thought it was pretty cheesy when they switched to stunt doubles for the tricks. It was so obvious.

I remember wanting a Mongoose so badly as a kid, but never got one. There was a red Team Mongoose that I would just drool over in the bike shop but all I could do was look at it since we were dirt poor. :frown:

Otto

Do you remember the local (bay area) BMX brands of BOSS and PATTERSON? I am working with the guy that started Boss and welded the early Pattersons in retro BMX frames, forks, bars, etc. Below is a photo of the display of some of these items at the recent San Jose Japantown Car / Bike Show (JSJbrothers has a photo gallery)

b63b8dbe.jpg

Last edited:
Do you remember the local (bay area) BMX brands of BOSS and PATTERSON? I am working with the guy that started Boss and welded the early Pattersons in retro BMX frames, forks, bars, etc. Below is a photo of the display of some of these items at the recent San Jose Japantown Car / Bike Show (JSJbrothers has a photo gallery)

b63b8dbe.jpg

Yup, I remember those. Damn that's a trip through memory lane.

Back