• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

ryan1926 said:
Nalesh,
I have an extra Formula Red tow-hook cover if you need it. Let me know.

Hi Ryan,
If Nalesh has already picked one up and no longer needs it, I would be interested in your cover.

Take Care,
J.

Hi Hoover,
I can understand why you couldn't make it to the other event. No worries :)
It seemed like a whirlwind of activity yesterday, but I'll try to stop by today. If I can help, please let me know.
The turbo NSX sounds like so much fun. I have no doubt that you would build me an incredible beast! Unfortunately, I have the wife factor as well (although I have to say she is very understanding), and she would rather that I spend on something else than to keep pouring it into the NSX's. I'll definiltely keep it in mind though. Thanks for the suggestion.
I think that your alignment rack will be an asset to the guys. I recently had an alignment on the yellow, and it barely cleared the rack. I can imagine with how low some of the guys here have their cars, that an ultra-low profile rack, and someone who is very careful that will operate it, would be extremely beneficial.

Take Care,
J.

Saw a pre-95 red NSX at Ellis & Middlefield in Mountain View today at about 11:40 AM, asian driver. I was in my Hybrid... Anyone here on the board?

Have been spotting a black one around here lately, has flipups...don't know the years yet :D Puyallup, WA...South Hill area around Wild Wood Park.

i saw a white NSX today on I-90 going westbound seattle.. anybody here? it was around 8:30 PM

anyways, looked sweet! :biggrin: i was getting on the freeway in my bro's TL

Saw a heavily mod'd black NSX go onto N/B 101 from Holly Street today (9/15) at around 5:30pm. Type-R style wing, major league rear diffuser, loud pipes. Gotta be a member here... I'm sure I've seen the car before.

Majorly modded replicated Takata NSX in my neighborhood in Vacaville today. I drove by in my NSX and stopped to take a look at your car but it was pretty hard to get a good look due to all the people crowding around it. NICE CAR BTW :biggrin:

09-30-06 6pm East bound Hwy 237

02+red looked very nice and clean.

I was driving wifies silver MB, I waved but i think u did not see my face stuck on the window :biggrin:

anyone here in Prime?

sacramento acura niello dealer... silver license plate reads 1nsx2nv came in to check out lease options on the mdx. anyone on here? it was on the ground while a black one was on the lift.

Last edited:
Yes that's my car. I was at the dealer getting the rear cv boot replaced. Thanks Rob

1NSX2NV said:
Yes that's my car. I was at the dealer getting the rear cv boot replaced. Thanks Rob

Very nice X. Seems like niello is the first choice for maintaining NSX's for sac. So now the question is: who's black NSX was on the lift?

I didn't realize they had some nice NSX's in their showroom; 3, 2 '03 models and an '04, snapped a couple phone cam pics for everyone. I was gonna take a shot of yours, but i didn't want it to seem like I'm the paperazzi :wink:

niellonsx2.jpg

niellonsx.jpg

Very nasty pics i know. BTW, the black nsx had the stock wheel chromed which IMO, looked rather appealing to me; the black one was an '03 listed at 62k (about twice my price range :frown:).

I saw nchhotu's car a couple of weeks ago in Roseville. Heading East on 80. Your car looks good.

We are moving to Lincoln in November, and I'm looking forward to meeting up with you all in Lincoln/Roseville/Rocklin (is Antelope close by?).

Red/Black at Chevy's in Emeryville yesterday afternoon... license plate "gr08" or something like that.. wanted to invite you to the hwy 25 drive next week, but you went inside the restaurant before i finished test driving a car.

Nalesh: you moving away? :frown:

mickeylex said:
I saw nchhotu's car a couple of weeks ago in Roseville. Heading East on 80. Your car looks good.

We are moving to Lincoln in November, and I'm looking forward to meeting up with you all in Lincoln/Roseville/Rocklin (is Antelope close by?).

Soon to be sighting:

Red/Black 92 with Fikse wheels, hauling a bale of hay on the rear deck and a cage full of chickens strapped to the roof. Waved, but your straw hat had fallen over your eyes.:biggrin:

You guys are really moving? Won't be the same around here and the Sac area's gain.

Nalesh: you moving away?

Soon to be sighting:

Red/Black 92 with Fikse wheels, hauling a bale of hay on the rear deck and a cage full of chickens strapped to the roof. Waved, but your straw hat had fallen over your eyes.:biggrin:

You guys are really moving? Won't be the same around here and the Sac area's gain.

Nice. You made me laugh. :smile:
Though, since it will be November, no chickens, just Turkeys.

Yes, we are moving back to the Greater Sacramento area. We spend most of our weekends there at family functions and decided that it was time to be closer to family again. We've been in the Bay for 10 years and it's been great, but the timing for a new house was right for us. We will miss all of you, but we promise to make it to at least a few meets a year in the Bay.

Our development has a clubhouse and Lisa and I will host an NSX gathering there for the Sacramento and Bay crews once we are settled in and the weather is nice.

So, look for us being sighted in the Sacramento area...I'm ready for coffee meets up there. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi Nalesh, welcome to Lincoln. I have lived in Lincoln for about 3 years. As far as I know I have the only NSX out their. Looking forward to meeting up with you. Let me know if you need any help. Rob

Saw two NSXs on the way to work today.

Red/Black on East Calaveras waiting to turn left at the light around 8:45am.

Black/Black lowered with mesh style rims driven by a guy in a purple shirt on 237 heading east around 9:05am. Why did you have the airbrakes up? (headlights up, but no lights):biggrin:

Otto

Saw a stock 02-05 Berlina Black at Pleasanton Acura this afternoon. It had Mugen decals on it for some reason.

Great color.

TOday Oct 15th about 6:15

Headed north on Greenback/Elkhorn a Yellow NSX with an aftermarket color matched wing (not NSX-R or big GT wing). I was exiting the freeway and the light took forever, so I never got to catch up to it. Looked nice (for the brief moment i seen it wizz by the intersection).

tonight around 830-9pm saw what looks to be an na1 red parked at the mongolina beef plaza off el camino in santa clara/san jose area, looked like it had a cf type r wing on... shane was this you?

Back