• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sliqq's Build

Oh hey, this thread!

Any problems with the Prodrives after powder coating? I've heard that it can weaken wheels...

By the way, how many miles until the snap ring failed?

I had about 58,xxx miles when it went.

Im so Jelly! wish my NSX was GPW! so what did you do with your downforce fenders?

The DF fenders pictured weren't part of my order, though I am contemplating on getting a set.

Oh hey, this thread!

Any problems with the Prodrives after powder coating? I've heard that it can weaken wheels...

It may have but I didn't notice anything.

amazing build and great parts . def my new nsx idol , glad you doing canada right . bye bye danio hello Kenny

Car is looking very good Sliqq. I love the look with the regas, but those prodrives were my favorite. Not trying to hate.

Wow!!! Loving this build!! I can definitely respect your patience in choosing to go all OEM parts and having to simply wait for good deals to come around. Front end looks so good and straight, no gaps.. OEM FTW :D

Wow!!! Loving this build!! I can definitely respect your patience in choosing to go all OEM parts and having to simply wait for good deals to come around. Front end looks so good and straight, no gaps.. OEM FTW :D

Thank you.

I'm a firm believer of doing it right the first time.

Back