• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Smoore's Avatar - High-Res

smoore said:
From what i've learned most if not all woman are this way:D

Not all women. I have been with my current girlfriend for seven years. Not one fight, not even a disagreement. I will have to admit she is the only girlfriend I can make this statement about. All the other girlfriends I had in the past were nothing but hassles.

steveny said:
Not all women. I have been with my current girlfriend for seven years. Not one fight, not even a disagreement. I will have to admit she is the only girlfriend I can make this statement about. All the other girlfriends I had in the past were nothing but hassles.

I am with you...my fiance and I have never had an arguement about anything. She is pretty perfect actually. :)

SMOORE: Excellent pics as always! I can't wait to see more next week...and maybe some pics of the NSX too, that is if you get around to it. ;)

Hey 96, who is the cutie in your avtar? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Katie Holmes...like from Dawson's Creek. :D

EDIT: I dont think it can hang with SMOORE's though ;)

so now i have to change my avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

thats ridiculus

my avatar is not considered a "pg" bikini babe????????????????:rolleyes: :confused:

she is fully clothed and wearing shorts etc is that rwally offensive to anyone at work or on this site?????????????????

i've seen more skin on the front of car magazines for kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is the world coming too?????????????????????

No disrespect but that Katie Holmes kinda burns a hole in you with those eyes/looks...I could not quit staring...Brent P.S. Smoores hood babe is a very nice class act...Brent :D :D :D :D :D

smoore said:
so now i have to change my avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

thats ridiculus

my avatar is not considered a "pg" bikini babe????????????????:rolleyes: :confused:

she is fully clothed and wearing shorts etc is that rwally offensive to anyone at work or on this site?????????????????

i've seen more skin on the front of car magazines for kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is the world coming too?????????????????????

Who said that you have to change yours??? I think yours is one of the best on prime! :p

Texas91Brent said:
No disrespect but that Katie Holmes kinda burns a hole in you with those eyes/looks...I could not quit staring...Brent :D :D :D :D :D

I think its the concealed head lights that's captivating and inviting. Nice design!:p :eek:

CDub said:
I think its the concealed head lights that's captivating and inviting. Nice design!:p :eek:

Yeah, most definately! :D

ROTFLOL :D :p Bwaahhahahahahaha!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: boys, boys, boys... :D

Amazing, how everyone bugs smoore for his avatar photo, then this thread digresses onto Katie Holmes. :rolleyes:
Katie isn't real. Smoore's girl is. I'm surprised you guys haven't tried striking up some conversation with her! <I>*nudge*</I> (obviously not to hit on her; I don't want to see Smoore's wrath that's for sure... but talking to her would be a heck of a lot more interesting than talking about katie. Just pick up a woman's glossy mag if you want Katie. :p )

For what it's worth Smoore, I mean this respectfully, I think your avatar & your girl rock. You are a very fortunate guy.

Re: Smoore Pix ][

NeoNSX said:
<B>LeftLane</B> : ROFL... loved your observation of Smoore parking on the grass. LOL That's the second classic comment you've made this week.

Neo - you're my new best friend!

BTW, since I have 2 little kids, I think your new avatar is great!

Re: Re: Smoore Pix ][

LeftLane said:
Neo - you're my new best friend!
BTW, since I have 2 little kids, I think your new avatar is great!

:D When your kids are teenagers, they'll think <B>96-EJ6</B>'s avatar is great. ;)

Re: Re: Re: Smoore Pix ][

NeoNSX said:
:D When your kids are teenagers, they'll think <B>96-EJ6</B>'s avatar is great. ;)

Funny - when I had my sales assistant log on to Prime to check out a picture, he immediately noticed 96-EJ6's avatar as Katie Holmes and commented on how hot she is....and he's 33 and married with a little boy!

It just goes to show - all boys grow up to be dirty old men! :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Smoore Pix ][

LeftLane said:
Funny - when I had my sales assistant log on to Prime to check out a picture, he immediately noticed 96-EJ6's avatar as Katie Holmes and commented on how hot she is....and he's 33 and married with a little boy!

It just goes to show - all boys grow up to be dirty old men! :D

See what's really funny is that she's not even that young...hell she's older than I am!

96-EJ6 =22
Katie =25 :eek:

although Katie is pretty she wouldn't be my first pick
not that anything is wrong with her.

imo it's like a saleen S7 or a Ferrari Enzo which way do you go?????:)

Back