• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So Cal NSX Monthly Meeting in Costa Mesa This Thursday 12/01/05

Good news. I am in, see you guys there.

Does anyone smoke cigars? If so, I may bring a few to share. PM if you want me to bring you one please so that i bring enough and the kind that you like.

See you then.

Blue Steal said:
Good news. I am in, see you guys there.

Does anyone smoke cigars? If so, I may bring a few to share. PM if you want me to bring you one please so that i bring enough and the kind that you like.

See you then.

I don't smoke but I am curious to try a cigar :biggrin: You don't inhale it right? :tongue:

ediddynsx said:
I don't smoke but I am curious to try a cigar :biggrin: You don't inhale it right? :tongue:

Be careful... I think these were Monica Lewinsky's famous last words too! :eek:

Da Hapa said:
Be careful... I think these were Monica Lewinsky's famous last words too! :eek:

lol thats funny christian :tongue: I got there a little late but it was good seeing some new faces and some people that I know already. Nice cars everyone ;) Thanks to steve for holding the get together.

eddie :smile:

thanks to both steves for setting this meet up.
i'd like to point out Ediddy's car is one of the finest looking ones that showed up tonight. The mods are awesome. met some cool new people.
I was also able to convinced steve to cut my Titanium key
rockon.gif

Thanks erick...you are too kind :tongue:

anyone has pictures? I like to see some pics :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Just got my NSX... I've been posting here and there in the New Owner forums. '00 Silverstone. :)

Anyway, I'm interested in going to the next meet, so I'll be on the lookout for the announcement.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Hughes said:
Hey guys,

Just got my NSX... I've been posting here and there in the New Owner forums. '00 Silverstone. :)

Anyway, I'm interested in going to the next meet, so I'll be on the lookout for the announcement.

Thanks,

Mike
The next event is the Christmas Party. It's on the 10th of December. See this post: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60091

Back