• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

so i had this dream i crushed a turbo nsx on the freeway..

Did your dream take place in Vegas lol.

..............in your dream....were you spraying?

That sounds like a Personal Problem :tongue:

hey his dream....I wanna know if his nos dream was dry or wet ........:wink:

No. Nitrous not required when Big Daddy gets his intake pressurized at 19 psi

:frown: I wish my prostate could handle 18 psi:redface:

Last night I had a weird as hell dream in which I borrowed my friend's swimming pool (wtf?) but when I had to give it back, it was smaller than before (like an 18' instead of 24') but, just before I got to announce this to him, I crashed his Porsche (even though he doesn't own one).

It has been months since I talked to him on anything other than facebook but... When I woke up, I checked my phone and saw I missed his call 3 hours earlier

Weird, VERY weird

Similar dream but...

I had a similar dream but it was a Ford GT pulling away from my in a nasty way even giving the hazards letting me know who won. That FGT is wicked nasty fast!!!

Re: Similar dream but...

I had a similar dream but it was a Ford GT pulling away from my in a nasty way even giving the hazards letting me know who won. That FGT is wicked nasty fast!!!

a few of us the other night decided that your v8killer sounds like a spaceship when you pull away at stop lights... just as fast too :biggrin:

Here is the slow car.

Attachments

• IMGP2435.jpg
    IMGP2435.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 55
Pick on someone your own size! :tongue: That honda was a bit down on power versus your ford. I do like the old school AV3's on the honda. I had a set of those back in 2000.

Back