• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So who is going to NSXPO'11???

We are 60 days away from this event and I'm getting antsy. Just wondering who all on here is making the trek. I'm growing frustrated with my region because I'm starting to believe that car culture here is DEAD. I'm hoping that thee will be a decent turnout coming from the MidWest and I will have a chance to connect with some local enthusiasts.

And on the flip, I am currently looking for someone to split rooms with at the event. Not that I don't mind my privacy, but I'm looking to stir up some trouble and could use a participatory rabble rouser! :biggrin:

I'm going:biggrin: I'm psyched to see your enthusiasm and glad you could make the time to come east....Hopefuly your posting here will get some other fence sitters off the pickets....iether way you will most likely be able to hook up with some caravan from the west.

Juice, FebusNA1 (Kyle my service manager ) and myself will be there with some other friends ( Non NSX owners as of now ).There will be PLENTY of " fun" to be had. Do you remember nsxpo07?? hahahaha:biggrin:

No worries man. I already have the rooms booked etc. We will no question be getting into some trouble... We are going up Wed.

Im trying to go. Ive been waiting a couple weeks to become a member of NSXCA. I sent them emails I still havent heard back from them lol. If I never become a member I cant register for the event. Edit... Sweet just got my email. Im now a member of NSXCA if everything else goes smoothly Im so there.

Last edited:
Back