• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoCal shooters

LMR

Legendary Member
UPDATE

For those who replied check your message box for IMPORTANT update.

Hey SoCal shooters,

PM me if you are interested in going to the desert for a day of shooting.

DO NOT POST HERE as I will only reply to PM's. I will not post any info about this here, only by PM.

scan0001.jpg

Last edited:
We can at least post up if we going right ;). Or will that ruin the secret mission lol. I suppose ill pm you, should just text you haha.

We can at least post up if we going right ;). Or will that ruin the secret mission lol. I suppose ill pm you, should just text you haha.

Some people just can't read:rolleyes:

I dun blame him.

Repeated sexposure to his GF will cost some IQ points. :tongue:

Thats why i wantd to bring her to the beach so everyone could have lost some iq points. I get les doesnt wana make it public, he bringing rocket launchers and land mines to shoot at....... Jkjk. Dont yell at me now les. I kid, i kid.

Interest has been good and still taking more so PM me if you are interested.

Les, as per your own rules you cant post here, thus it has now been opened to a free for all ;)

For those who replied check your message box for IMPORTANT update.

I'm only going if you promise to wear those shorts again.

Hey now, what's wrong with the shorts. They rocked in the 90's.:tongue: But for you I'll wear them although they probably smell pretty bad by now:eek: and a little tight around the waist.

Les, were bringing potatos right ;)..... And since were in a secret location ill bring the 50 cal rifle out like from call of duty lol.... I wish

Back