• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

soliciting interest from volunteers for NSXPO 2013

With out a bid in place for 2013 yet, I am interested in gauging if there is any regional interest in assisting to put together an event based out of Palm Springs, CA with Chuckwalla Valley Raceway serving as the track in early October 2013.

I believe this location is ideal for a number of reasons. Palm Springs is a destination city with amenities for both NSX drivers and significant others. It is reasonable in price for accommodations, near a large contingency of NSX owners, and within a reasonable drive from a newly built world class track.

I would be looking for 2-3 responsible volunteers willing to dedicate 2-4 hours of time per month for the next several months to plan and organize. Ideally, you will have had some experience with event planning and organization in the past, including experience with how hotel blocks & negotiations work.

If you are interested, please drop me an e-mail to [email protected]. My goal is to determine by the end of November if there is enough interest, and by end of December if the proposal makes fiscal sense.

take care,
-- Chris

Chris..

I am available, and local. Shoot me a message

-Ravi

EDIT: Saw this might not be needed anymore.

Last edited:
Back