• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Solutions for knee rubbing key

Any of you have your right knee rubbing against your key/fob while driving? Any solutions? All I can think of is some velcro to hold the fob against the dash.

BCX11.jpg

How dare you mix company with the NSX key?? Heresy!

I keep the NSX + FOB on its own ring, otherwise the noise and knee taps are very distracting.

Drew

Hugh said:
I'm with you Hugh,(LOL), I use the short side and just the valet key (never let anyone park it anyway), and no problem. The Knee Knock bothered me the one time I drove it that way (other keys, etc) changed to my 36 year old key ring (pictured) and no problems since!!!!:biggrin:

HA HA.

I was just grumbling about this last night. I ended up taking the fob off and tossing it in the house. I'm thinking some sort of bio-implant is called for here.

Or maybe just a detactable keychain...

Ah ................ funny how an old subject gets revived :cool:

Years ago I posted the same question with my own solution as a bonus on the group lists, and if I am not mistaken sjones guessed it right. There is a simple solution :wink:

I have the NSX key on one side of the detachable keychain and the rest of my keys and the alarm transmitter on my person. If I'm ever carjacked, I can simply let the lowlife get into the car then hit the remote to kill the engine. That will give me enough time to draw my weapon, approach the car and ruin the scumbag's day. It wouldn't be the first time I had to brandish a gun in self-defense either. Thank God I never had to fire though.

Back