• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Sorcery NA1

Finally Done .
Enjoy , will take a better photo on weekend . :biggrin:
Question : Do you guys that I should change the Red Recaro to Black ?

Attachments

• Resize of NSX 005.jpg
    Resize of NSX 005.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 2,049
  • Resize of NSX 006.jpg
    Resize of NSX 006.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,961
  • Resize of NSX 007.jpg
    Resize of NSX 007.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,900
  • Resize of NSX 008.jpg
    Resize of NSX 008.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,928
  • Resize of NSX 009.jpg
    Resize of NSX 009.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,953
WOW! Darn NICE!!!

Would you mind sharing how much the labor material cost? One of the nicest MODs I've seen so far - Almost like hishi's nsx! Awesome!

Labor is totally depend on which bodyshop .
I pick the expensive one / best one for doing aftermarket modifly local .
It cost me around $10000 Cdn . ( include color change )
I am happy with the result :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin: :wink: :biggrin: :cool: :biggrin:

My vote is for black seats. The red seem to clash bad with the orange.

Yep , I think so too . Black is better :biggrin:
That exhaust is very very loud , with the cop issue catching loud exhaust , I will be toast :eek: , this will be a sunday car only .

Now that looks nice. I agree with everyone so far on the black seats. On a different note, I thought you were going to paint it a different color than orange. I was hoping not black....ha ha :tongue: I am just not getting that brand new "wow" affect since it's a similar color, bodykit, wheel, rear diffuser and wing as Hishi's NSX...can't wait to see the outside pics.

You should finally sell me those seats you @$$hole.

That's insanely cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...amazing. and what's more amazing is I was also going to suggest black seats, even before I saw anyone else's posts....seems to be the ONE thing I would change on that car

1TITENSX said:
Now that looks nice. I agree with everyone so far on the black seats. On a different note, I thought you were going to paint it a different color than orange. I was hoping not black....ha ha :tongue: I am just not getting that brand new "wow" affect since it's a similar color, bodykit, wheel, rear diffuser and wing as Hishi's NSX...can't wait to see the outside pics.

hahaha.......I was chosing either Champion White / Orange / Black / Flat Black , but I pick orange mainly of the metallic , show the line more .

$10,000 Canadian Dollars for the body kit and paint? How much is that in US Dollars?
Beautiful NSX, really stands out in public street & traffic I am sure!

Tan

Tantheman said:
$10,000 Canadian Dollars for the body kit and paint? How much is that in US Dollars?
Beautiful NSX, really stands out in public street & traffic I am sure!

Tan

10,000.00 CAD = 8,298.70 USD

NA1-T That looks crazy!!!!
Your giving me thoughts of a colour change with my sorcery/taitec/KS widebody project!

Congrats !
btw, the seats what are they ?? Type R

NA1-T said:
Finally Done .
Enjoy , will take a better photo on weekend . :biggrin:
Question : Do you guys that I should change the Red Recaro to Black ?

Looks GREAT!!!

Your Q on the Recaro's........

I think BLACK would look better than the RED.

However.......... Have you thought about going for the Type-S Recaros with the ORANGE inserts...

These would go with your paint job like it was always meant to be!...

Attachments

• Type-s.jpg
    Type-s.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,521
AU_NSX said:
Looks GREAT!!!

Your Q on the Recaro's........

I think BLACK would look better than the RED.

However.......... Have you thought about going for the Type-S Recaros with the ORANGE inserts...

These would go with your paint job like it was always meant to be!...

Type-S replicas were posted by SOS at a good price. More info here.

Back