• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

sorcery widebody request

Does anyone have more pics or info on this car?? I´d like to see a white sorcery nsx! Thanx guys

Attachments

• image16[1].jpg
    image16[1].jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,564
Acura NsX Pilot said:
Looks like the sos car without the grafixs

Its clearly a sorcery, U can see it by looking at the rear and front fenders.. Its either sorcery or a copy...

The front bumper is not Sorcery. Front bumper should look like this.
5772DSCN0902censored-med.jpg

demigod said:
It's not a copy. :cool:

Check out the gallery section of the Sorcery site, they list the brands put together to make the kit. They list Kawagen for the Rear Under on the Yellow NSX. However they did not on the white. Plus the lines aren't as sharp as Route KS's and the front duct is different, but it does look very similar.

Man, this is tough. It apears to be a Route KS Hornet K-03, but the protrusions on the front bumber look as if they have been shaved down to better match those of the Sorcery kit. Maybe a hybrid of the 2 front bumpers???

Juice said:
Man, this is tough. It apears to be a Route KS Hornet K-03, but the protrusions on the front bumber look as if they have been shaved down to better match those of the Sorcery kit. Maybe a hybrid of the 2 front bumpers???

You might be right, the bumper has alot of differences. The top half has the shape of the Sorcery with an added hole in it and filled in center. Bottom half looks more like Kawagen, but is also not like a normal one. I'll show the differences in this pic. Good call Juice, hybrid plus more modifications is what it looks like.

Attachments

• 213.jpg
    213.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,159
I do think Sorcery makes one of the better wide body kits (or at least their front end) for the NSX. I'm just picking up my first NSX next week and I'm planing on buying the Sorcery bumber and fenders. Where is the best place to buy it in the US? The only place I found was PassLimit...

VRoooM said:
I do think Sorcery makes one of the better wide body kits (or at least their front end) for the NSX. I'm just picking up my first NSX next week and I'm planing on buying the Sorcery bumber and fenders. Where is the best place to buy it in the US? The only place I found was PassLimit...

I think passlimit is the best plays to find it if you whant the real thing, however I have seen there is a copy of the kit that dont look to bad, do a search on Prime if you wish to se that! I remeber a long thread about that a while ago

Lower part of the bumper looks like pre 02 Sorcery bumper.
Dimer said:
9673sorcery.jpg

what kind of Sorcery front end is this? It looks like a mix between the '99 and the '02 front...

Back