• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

SoS Engine Mount Set (3) (Except RH Vertical Axis Mount)

This sale is for (3) lightly used (~1000 miles) Science of Speed Engine Mounts. SoS groups these three together on their website.

[I am NOT selling the RH vertical bolt-axis mount, offered as a separate link on the SoS website.]

Fully captive collars with half-round rubbers all the way around. Stiffer than stock, but nothing crazy. Selling as part of my baby-life conversion.

Set of 3 freshly done from SoS will cost you ~$640 + shipping/tax.

Selling the set for $400 + shipping ($30-50 range in the US). Free local pickup/drop-off in Nor Cal. [[Individual mounts are negotiable, but I'd really like to send all 3 out as a set.]]

View attachment 144780

REAR (TRANSMISSION):

View attachment 144781View attachment 144787

FRONT (ENGINE-TRANSMISSION):

View attachment 144783View attachment 144784

LH SIDE:

View attachment 144785View attachment 144786

Last edited:
Back