• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Intake SoS individual TB kit + AIRBOX + RC 370cc

Selling an ITB kit from SoS which has been installed aprox 2 years and 4500km. 5250 USD is the new price at SoS inckl injectors. 3500 USD + shipping and paypal.

I also have an Airbox, made from 2 pieces, about 10lbs used metal and fiberglas. It is maybe not the very best design, but you can go from there and design/develope a better upper part.

The lower section fits perfect on the throttlebodys and is sealed with very smal seal-compound. We use big air hoses and 2 K&N filters inline which routes to the airduct at the quarterpanels. At the passenger side we made a "funnel" like the intake scoop on the driver side looks like from downforce. 500 USD for the box + filters + hoses + passenger side scoop.

Take all for 4000usd and I will cover shipping from Austria (Europe) to your door as long as you live on that planet ;)

120120151955.jpg
120120151956.jpg

Write me an email if you like more pics pls: [email protected]

thanks

Last edited:
Back