• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SOS Rapid Shift Knob & Injen Intake

SOS Rapid Shift knob in original box. Used for 8k miles, in perfect shape. Retail is $100, offered for $85 shipped w/in US.

Injen short ram intake and filter complete with all original hoses, clamps, box and instructions. Used for 5k miles. $140 shipped w/in US.

Please email me if interested: [email protected]

Bob1374 said:
SOS Rapid Shift knob in original box. Used for 8k miles, in perfect shape. Retail is $100, offered for $85 shipped w/in US.

Injen short ram intake and filter complete with all original hoses, clamps, box and instructions. Used for 5k miles. $140 shipped w/in US.

Please email me if interested: [email protected]

Do you have pic of shift knob?

I can get pics although there are pictures on SOS's web site and this knob looks exactly the same. It is aluminum and has no scratches or marrings, so the pics on SOS's site are exactly the same as any pics I could take and send you.

Bob1374 said:
I can get pics although there are pictures on SOS's web site and this knob looks exactly the same. It is aluminum and has no scratches or marrings, so the pics on SOS's site are exactly the same as any pics I could take and send you.

Will you take $75 for the shift knob? I can send payment via paypal or overnight a check :biggrin:

Is the shift knob still for sale?

Back